Who is your least favorite protagonist in VNs?

VirginSmasher

54 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Kira☆Kira Curtain Call depresses me because I love the original Kira☆Kira... and this twat sucks in the sequel barely two minutes into it.

36 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

It sucks quite a bit. I liked the original and it sounds like this guy sucks the life out of the fandisc

Well like I said the second half is alright even if it's not nearly as good as the original Kira☆Kira. It focuses on Murakami and his band. So if you liked Murakami it might be worth it to just to skip the first half. If you didn't like Murakami, you're out of luck. It also has cameos from the first game which is nice (and to be expected in a freaking fandisc). I hate the voice they got for Shikanosuke though, it might be best just to mute him if it's possible.

It's amazing how Murakami ends up being the sensible one compared to Honda...

20 minutes ago, MercyZombie said:

Well like I said the second half is alright even if it's not nearly as good as the original Kira☆Kira. It focuses on Murakami and his band. So if you liked Murakami it might be worth it to just to skip the first half. If you didn't like Murakami, you're out of luck. It also has cameos from the first game which is nice (and to be expected in a freaking fandisc). I hate the voice they got for Shikanosuke though, it might be best just to mute him if it's possible.

It's amazing how Murakami ends up being the sensible one compared to Honda...

I probably won't play it anytime soon. Kira Kira was good, but not one of my favorites.

2 hours ago, Valmore said:

Jeans and a t-shirt? Seems pretty standard guy fare for wardrobe. Or is it what's on the t-shirt and the accessories?

Yeah the neck band doesnt click with me... especially with a white shirt. Screams horrible fashion sense to me.... 

14 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

If those characters are what the Japanese identify with then it's no small wonder Japan is a dying country.

A lot of them are kinda like that from what I've heard.

21 minutes ago, Clephas said:

The hetare/normal/idiot protagonist that gets plopped into just about every VN in existence.

It does get pretty boring after a while. :makina:

3 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Yeah the neck band doesnt click with me... especially with a white shirt. Screams horrible fashion sense to me.... 

Okay, I was figuring as much. I mean, otherwise I'd be more metrosexual than I ever thought if it was based on jeans and t-shirts. :makina:

54 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Okay, I was figuring as much. I mean, otherwise I'd be more metrosexual than I ever thought if it was based on jeans and t-shirts. :makina:

I'm fine with T-shirt and jeans. It's the jewelry and accessories that makes men look metrosexual. Men have a lot to show, no need to butter yourselves up like us girls.... 

2 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

I'm fine with T-shirt and jeans. It's the jewelry and accessories that makes men look metrosexual. Men have a lot to show, no need to butter yourselves up like us girls.... 

Does this mean the second ring on my right ring finger and my Star Wars Empire Symbol bracelet make me metro?

17 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

I'm glad I don't wear any jewelry or anything of that sort. It wouldn't match my usual attire.

Also, this thread has gone completely off topic. :miyako:

Lets come back to topic.

I hate almost every protag in VN, as they have no brains, no personality and not capable. Senile idiots everywhere. Liked by every girl. Bullshit.

Apart that obvious choice, I do not like idiots with personality, like Takumi, Makoto Itou and Shiro (well, Shiro is +-, as he sometimes stops his senile behavior and behaves like a normal person).