Kkoro

False Elegy [Kickstarter Launched just now!]

3 hours ago, Kkoro said:

Thanks for the feedback. We'll add an estimation of the Artbook.
We'll also look into the prices. It's kind of wonky as we have to do an estimation converted from euros. Kickstarter doesn't allow us to do dollars, but they'll automatically show an estimate in dollars in the reward tier.
It's a strange situation because we want to offer the game at 18 euros(lower than retail), which would be converted to 19 dollars approximately. Anyway, we'll consider changing it to 19 euros/20 dollars!

So will the actual pledge funding money be in EUR rather than USD?

16 minutes ago, Nier said:

So will the actual pledge funding money be in EUR rather than USD?

Yes the Tier will be displayed in Euros, with the Dollar value shown next to it in brackets. Pledging will be done in euros. We will, however, adjust the euro price so that the dollar value will match the numbers we currently have in the prefundia. 

58 minutes ago, Kkoro said:

Yes the Tier will be displayed in Euros, with the Dollar value shown next to it in brackets. Pledging will be done in euros. We will, however, adjust the euro price so that the dollar value will match the numbers we currently have in the prefundia. 

I see, thank you for the clarification. I was wondering about that since it says you're from the Netherlands and I know that Kickstarter base a campaign pledging currency based on the currency of the country you live in.

4 hours ago, Kkoro said:

Added an estimate of the artbook. Will at least be 80 pages!

Nice! You should also mention at least when you launch the Kickstarter whether it is softcover or hardcover.

Edited by Nier

23 minutes ago, Nier said:

I see, thank you for the clarification. I was wondering about that since it says you're from the Netherlands and I know that Kickstarter base a campaign pledging currency based on the currency of the country you live in.

Nice! You should also mention at least when you launch the Kickstarter whether it is softcover or harcover?

Glad I made a preview with this prefundia. The artbook will be hardcover.

24 minutes ago, Kkoro said:

Oh strange... thanks for helping out!

Well at least it doesn't show up for me, here is a screenshot of how your post looks like on my end:

M77xoht.png

Edited by Nier

18 hours ago, Nier said:

Well at least it doesn't show up for me, here is a screenshot of how your post looks like on my end:

M77xoht.png

I see what you mean! Really strange. It works fine for me... I've added your link to the main post