Solidbatman Hospitalized

Resident salt producer and pancake hater solidbatman posted on on his Tweeter account that he has been hospitalized as of Tuesday for excessive objects being shoved deep into his anal cavity. While news reports indicate that a single French man was seen attending his house the other weekend, no speculation has been addressed as to the connection between the mysterious colleague and the incident. Eye witness reports state that the man appeared to be in his mid twenties, and was seen spotting a sporty Muv-Luv t-shirt around the victim's home. Here is a predicted sketch of the individual:

Spoiler

KIRZBsv.jpg

The 23-year-old solidbatman (or something close to that) did not provide a reason for the hospitalization or his current condition, but he stated that he will receive treatment so that he can recover his health. Well-known for starting the unban Run campaign, and for causing a massive amount of butt hurt feelings to all Key fans, solidbatman is a true pillar to this community.

Truly a gripping moment. We all pray that he be safe in this time of mourning.

5 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

pls the Madoka is the best part of that image, so I cropped her and made her my own :Teeku:

Yes, but I posted a version of that image first, which means everyone who uses anything similar to it from now on must credit me, else I will act like a petulant salty child about it :wahaha: