Muv-Luv ALternative Instalation (Solved)

Hey everyone, I tried installing it today, but problem is, the ISO file is missing somehow, isnt it supposed to come with the torrent? I honestly have no idea what to do, Step 3 from the instalation guide told me to drag the ISO file to DAEMON tools, but as i said, there is no ISO file! can someone help?

Wait...Kendjin...what are you trying to say here? I have looked everywhere...no MUVLUVALTER.ISO was found....

Edit: The folder only weights 88Mb....Its almost like I dont have it at all...what the hell happened?! Urgh! Cant believe Ill have to donwload that thing again! For crying out loud....just wanted to read a VN in peace for once...

Wait...Kendjin...what are you trying to say here? I have looked everywhere...no MUVLUVALTER.ISO was found....

Edit: The folder only weights 88Mb....Its almost like I dont have it at all...what the hell happened?! Urgh! Cant believe Ill have to donwload that thing again! For crying out loud....just wanted to read a VN in peace for once...

Hmm, did your anti virus quarantee the ISO? I dont see why it would do that but I also dont understand how it would just dissapear.

You must have unchecked the ISO when downloading the torrent. I have downloaded it from Fuwa, and the folder is 4.41 GB. If you take the iso out of the folder, it has 88 MB. You're missing the ISO =/

In more than 15 of internet and downloading stuff, my antivirus never beeped about a ISO. Did your friend downloaded it and gave it to you via Flash drive? The flash drive could be in FAT 32 or FAT(NTFS needed).

EDIT: The grammar...

You must have unchecked the ISO when downloading the torrent. I have downloaded it from Fuwa, and the folder is 4.41 GB. If you take the iso out of the folder, it has 88 MB. You're missing the ISO =/

In more than 15 of internet and downloading stuff, my antivirus never beeped about a ISO. Did your friend downloaded it and gave it to you via Flash drive? The flash drive could be in FAT 32 or FAT(NTFS needed).

EDIT: The grammar...

Yup, thats what she did...It seems like she forgot to put the ISO in it...urgh...the problem isnt the flesh drive but her lack of attention, since we used the very same flash drive to get Hoshizora no Memoria and G-Senjou, wich both work just fine.

Ill check it with her tomorrow to see how awake she was when she missed a huge 4.3Gb file.

Hey everyone, finally sorted it all out and the game worked just fine, but I got a couple of questions, can I play it fullscreen? If so, how, because id dint see an option menu, also, can I delete the ISO file? because that along with the game is weighting around 9Gb and thats alot for an old computer like mine.

Yes you can just click on windows size and choose full screen.

I don't think you can play it without black borders though. No matter your screen resolution.

Could you tell me exactly where? The whole setting is in Japanese and since there is no option in the menu there is no way for me to figure it out...

What about the huge ISO file? Can I delete it or is it still needed even after installing the game?

"Posted Images"

You can delete the ISO. I don't think it'll cause any problems.

Arigatou gozaimasu Beato-san! This helped me alot, I dont know why but everything is in Japanese here, It seems thats not your case though, as for the ISO, everytime I try deleting it an message shows up saying Its being used by another program and bla bla bla...Is that supposed to be happening?

You'll have to unmount the ISO first.

You say that your menus are in japanese. have you installed the patch yet? Are you running in japanese locale?

Got it! I finally got rid of that ISO! Tis a great day!

...I have to manually install it? oh...I though It already came with the game...well, you see... its because the menu screen is in english, but those settings on top of the screen are all in Japanese...and yes, Im running in Japanese locale.

No the ISO is only the japanese version of Muv-Luv Alternative. You have to install the english patch to get it in english. It should be included in the download.

Normally fuwanovel tries to provide the VNs with the english patch pre-installed but this doesn't work for some of them (like Muv-Luv) and we have to provide them separately.

The menu screen is very often in English for japanese games for some reason.

No the ISO is only the japanese version of Muv-Luv Alternative. You have to install the english patch to get it in english. It should be included in the download.

Normally fuwanovel tries to provide the VNs with the english patch pre-installed but this doesn't work for some of them (like Muv-Luv) and we have to provide them separately.

The menu screen is very often in English for japanese games for some reason.

They do? Thats odd...well I cant find the patch...you sure it comes with the download? If so, where is it?

Edit: Nevermind, I realised the patch was the installer that came with the download, all is good now, thanks again Beato, you were really helpful.