Anime that you want in VN or vise-verse....

Arkamondal

Just now, Arcadeotic said:

In all honesty, harem and/or VNs with routes don't suually bode well in anime adaptations, so a VN with an episodic system is for the better

It makes it easier for it to have better production values, flow and such

Yeah that is actually one of the things the Amagami SS and Yosuga no Sora animes did well. They actually managed to make a route system in the anime.

Still, Kono oozora needs an anime. Someone make it! I will pay you a whole dollar for it! :pyaa:

26 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Yeah that is actually one of the things the Amagami SS and Yosuga no Sora animes did well. They actually managed to make a route system in the anime.

Still, Kono oozora needs an anime. Someone make it! I will pay you a whole dollar for it! :pyaa:

i think it was done better in Amagami ss since in yosuga no sora still followed a path but also had "what if" scenarios.

there have been lots of animes that still have the story from the girls path done, without it turning into one giant harem. Clannd, Kanon, Air, Persona 4. well, to be fair, persona 4 the game and the anime wasnt about the girls routes.

btw, the second paragraph isnt directed at you derg, i was just speaking in general.