Unlock all Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling events

MarcoCorvus21

• 1 month later...

How to unlocking ALL of the memories.

FIRST you need to be able to drug and make drugs so like after you first loli fuck (I think okay not 100% accurate) you go to market you just keep going through the market untill you finally meet suspicious man. Then dialogue, stuff happens and your able to make drugs. (Need the wine for later drugged scenes.)

(Not in order just doing these by how i did it kind of and figured out later.) 

(Reccomend saving before trying all of these out, incase you picked the wrong option or messed up so you dont have to do everything over again.)

(READ ALL FIRST BEFORE  DOING)

First is when you first loli fuck.

Second Is when shes wearing the Sleeveless Dress and your in the Forest you pick the "Rest in shade" option then two choices pop up you click "Kiss Sylvie" then you can choose what ever event you want both appear in the memories thing. The other 2 in the section are the same just with different Lust levels.

Third memory should be when shes able to give "Head" like the second memories the other sections are just levels of Lust.

Fourth is when your being a dick and making her wait for your "PEEN" this time its not the "Lust" level its just how long your making her wait for the D. Id recommend saving (BEFOR DOING THIS INCASE MESSUP) when she first tells you that "How com you dont want to do the SEXY time in bed with me." (Something like that) You can choose the "Go to Bed" option for the scene. Her next time is when she pulls up her clothing and shows her "drenched CAT" then you click (I think) to bed or what ever then you should get scene. Then her last scene is when you keep refusing and she just couldn't take it anymore and pretty much rapes you in bed when waking up. While doing this you can get the "Self" memories i think its when you refused her for the 2nd time and go out alone (before getting roped in bed) then come home to find her not greeting you at the door then after some dialogue you find her "OOH YEAAHHH!ing" while wearing your shirt the second scene is you purposely watching her "OH YEAH!ing." 

Fifth is her wearing nurse outfit and having like 200 lust (can try without having 200 lust because i havent) you need to drug her when doing tea time with the pinkflowers (can find in the Forest) then you go to work, when working you or her gets the Horns and decide to do the sexy time after the days over then you select options and get scene. other scene is just with higher lust. 

Sixth is the Drunk stuff you wait till night and make her hella drunk then touch her nipples like how your able to when shes just sitting there. You repeat the same steps just with different lust levels.

Seventh is the Kitchen stuff she needs to be wearing "Baby doll" clothes (can acquire when your able to leave by your self at night to the shop to buy them) when shes wearing it you can get the scene during cycling through to the noon (like in the time thing, stuff bar.) repeat with higher Lust

I had like 400 lust when finding out i could do all of these so they were easy and the stuff about the Shop girl and Cafe girl i havent figured it out yet.

if i forgot anything tell me okay.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/1/2021 at 10:30 PM, Eychi said:

I unlocked every scene on every lust level already what do you guys suggest i do next? I dont know what to do next 😆

How to unlock the second page of the memory especially the middle and the bottom from page 2

• 3 months later...
On 4/3/2020 at 5:39 PM, Goseen said:

I recently discovered that there are actually 2 versions of the high lust fellatio scene. The one that's easier to trigger is the one where the game gives you the "To bed" option after the fellatio scene. The other one is where she gives you 2 blowjobs :). You just have to insert your finger in her mouth and press the "receive oral" during nighttime.

I call bullshit on this or you're just confused. 
After scouring for guides online within those 100% completed and unlocked; nothing is mentioned of what you describe.
The total number of fellatio scenes is 3 and they are dependent upon lust.
If there were 2 versions of the high lust fellatio scene as you claim, then the game would add an entry of it in the "Memories" replay section.

Edited by potatomasher

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 8:03 AM, Tomaranai said:

Plis anyone tell me how to get the first alcohol

I dont spefically remember when but eventually when you go out without Sylvie, go straight to the market. I think you'll have to look around first, then you'll find the guy who brought Sylvie to us. He sells alcohol tho

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2020 at 5:30 AM, HugeDick Sensei~~~ said:

I've tried what you said about Sylvie giving two blowjobs but it doesn't seem to proc to me. I've tried adding pink flower in her tea to make her horny but she only sucks it once.

You know if you don't have sex with her she'll get impatient, wait till she's about to jump you at night to get the high blowjob.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/9/2022 at 12:47 AM, A0lbeeto3480 said:

Hi guys, I have a question, how I can get the H scenes with clothes, always she is naked, when we have s*x, please someone answer me how I can do with clothes.

Go out with Sylvie and go to the shop, then go buy her some clothes.

Hope it helps.

Just incase you're wondering on how you can change her clothes, go to your home and tap the "closet" option.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 8:25 PM, HugeDick Sensei~~~ said:

I've unlocked all the memories except the ones on the top right, 1st page. Idk if those are supposed to be for the shopkeeper and the waitress or still for Sylvie but I think there's something supposed to happen in the forest when you rest in the shade I just don't know how. Got clues anyone?

Make Sylvie use a sleeveless dress to go to the forest and when it's after lunch time, go and rest in the shade, there's should be an option where you can kiss Sylvie.

• 4 months later...