Unlock all Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling events

MarcoCorvus21

• 1 year later...

hi every one, i wat to share some information that you may consider useful,  rose heat the bdy so the level of lust is incresed just by drinking tea, an de blue ones decrese de lust level (dont know hwy anyoe wold do that) and by the record whit the tow drugs you can make her cum at least  6 times in one night, well a just been playing it for 3 hours so i just achive 2 memries any help whit the others ones,  afecction 800, and lust 200.  thanks :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently discovered that there are actually 2 versions of the high lust fellatio scene. The one that's easier to trigger is the one where the game gives you the "To bed" option after the fellatio scene. The other one is where she gives you 2 blowjobs :). You just have to insert your finger in her mouth and press the "receive oral" during nighttime.

Edited by Goseen

I was playing this game a few days ago - I didn't know how to unlock the clothes. There doesn't seem to be any guide. I only had a few options and I'd been taking care of Sylvie for more than a month. I heard it's linked to high affection/lust. It seems like socks and accessories are the fastest items to unlock, whereas actual clothes take a while.

I eventually got bored of the game after 5 hours of playing it nonstop. I wish there were more things to do. :/

What does the blue flower do, exactly?

Edited by supercar

Th Blue flower lower her Heat i dont know why you would do that the outfit you can get by raising her lust that all and yes the flower are RNG or you could just buy them from shop you 

can unlock the shop keeper by talking to them you can  you can meet them by walking alone in the forest or in the town talk to thm about 5-10 time and the shop will be unlock

Btw does any know how to unlock the top right 3 event on page 2 ? i dont know what they are about

Edited by lehoanghuy12399

• 1 month later...
On 03/04/2020 at 2:39 PM, Goseen said:

I recently discovered that there are actually 2 versions of the high lust fellatio scene. The one that's easier to trigger is the one where the game gives you the "To bed" option after the fellatio scene. The other one is where she gives you 2 blowjobs :). You just have to insert your finger in her mouth and press the "receive oral" during nighttime.

I've tried what you said about Sylvie giving two blowjobs but it doesn't seem to proc to me. I've tried adding pink flower in her tea to make her horny but she only sucks it once.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2016 at 10:10 AM, Loodee said:

Correct me if I'm wrong about these requirements, I'm taking guesses based on some minor testing:

First night: Self explanatory

Kitchen 1-3: Has a chance of happening if Sylvie is wearing the night gown when the day ends. Probably doesn't trigger if you play any other H-events the same night.

Outdoor 1-3: Have Sylvie wear the idol dress and go out into the forest. When taking a break, you will be then offered a second option which will trigger the event.

Oral 1-3: Gained automatically as affection goes up.

Bottom right three events: Triggers when several days go by without any H-activity. After a few days go by, Sylvie will talk to you about not having had sex in a while. You will then have the option to go to sleep or have sex. The latter will lead to the first of the events. If you deny her request and wait another couple days, she will mention the subject again (which will unlock a CG), and you again get a similar option to before. Accepting sex here will unlock the second event. Finally, if you again deny her and wait a few more days, the third event will automatically trigger after going to sleep.

Although I haven't tested it, I believe that adding pink flowers to the afternoon tea will speed the above waiting process up slightly.

For the kitchen/outdoor/oral events, you will unlock different scenes depending on how high Sylvie's affection is. Unlocking a higher requirement scene however, will automatically unlock the previous scenes as well (for example, triggering kitchen 3 straight away will automatically unlock kitchen 1 and 2 as well.

Hopefully I got everything, ask if anything is unclear.

How do I get the night gown?

On 19.5.2020 at 2:25 PM, HugeDick Sensei~~~ said:

I've unlocked all the memories except the ones on the top right, 1st page. Idk if those are supposed to be for the shopkeeper and the waitress or still for Sylvie but I think there's something supposed to happen in the forest when you rest in the shade I just don't know how. Got clues anyone?

You have to dress her in sleeveless dress or a sundress and then go to the forest rest in the shadow and then kiss her 

Edited by Silver Zero

On 12.4.2020 at 4:50 PM, lehoanghuy12399 said:

Btw does any know how to unlock the top right 3 event on page 2 ? i dont know what they are about

I'm not sure what of this is requiriert and what not.

1.  No H-Activity until very horny, touching her in the action menu. click the 'carry her '.

2&3. Again no H-Activity until very horny than give her alcohol.

Edited by Silver Zero

19 hours ago, Silver Zero said:

You have to go out (alone) at the time before the moon and then visit the shop

What do u mean/how by before the moon?

Nvm I find what you were talking about

Edited by Rip503

On 5/19/2020 at 5:30 AM, HugeDick Sensei~~~ said:

I've tried what you said about Sylvie giving two blowjobs but it doesn't seem to proc to me. I've tried adding pink flower in her tea to make her horny but she only sucks it once.

You need to let her suck ur finger 2 times then get bj

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/12/2020 at 2:25 PM, Spearshops said:

Anyone know how to get more alcohol or is just no longer an option after its used up?

You go to the market solo and call out for the guy to buy more.

I need help getting the first drunk scene, I accidentally skipped over it, but everytime I try to get it, it shows the 3rd drunk scene. Is she too lewd?

• 1 month later...

I've unlocked all memories in the first page, and all the top memories in the second page, but there seems to be 6 memories left in the bottom of the second page. 

I'm already at 2000 intimacy and 750 lust, and passed 140 days, but I don't know what to do

Edited by SS2000

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, dum said:

how do i trigger the drunk scene?

You might need her in horny state not sure (5 pink flowers in tea will get the job done), but when the drinking mini game starts, get her drunk then spend the rest of the night poking her body. You can talk a few times to get some lewd dialogue, as long as she is begging for more when you touch her. Then at the end of the night she'll ask you for more