Lucy -The eternity she wished for-

Nosebleed

jSIM1LK.jpg

Lucy -The eternity she wished for-

Summary

In the near future, androids have become the way of the norm. Emotionless husks of metal have become a part of human society, much to the dismay of the boy. The robot he found at the dumpsite though, this one was different. It laughed, it cried, it smiled, it has dreams, just like a human… 

Lucy The eternity she wished for is a Visual Novel, about a boy and an android. You play as the boy, who faces decisions and moral dilemmas in this near-future world. This is a story that has touched many hearts and continues to have a strong impact on those who partake in this compelling journey.' 

Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order

There are only 2 main ends to the game (and one extra ending) and from all my testing, they all depend on the very last choice you make, so if you want to go blind into it, it's a fairly safe thing to do because the last choice is quite obvious.
The vast majority of the other choices in the game are mostly for unlocking CGs and specific scenes, some of which unlock achievements.

Since there's only one major path to take, I have designed my walkthrough so that you can unlock the most achievements with one single playthrough. I will mark all the choices that unlock an achievent with underlined text. If you wish to do your own thing, you'll have to replay the game later to get the remaining achievements.

Route Guideline

yJ3USJo.png
True End

Spoiler
  • Try plugging it in
  • Talk to the android
  • Click around the room multiple times (Until you get the achievement)
  • Click on Lucy
  • Place it in my backpack
  • Carry it on my back
  • Tell him the truth
  • Input whatever name you'd like, it doesn't matter since she calls you master anyway
  • Lucy is an exceptionally well-made robot
  • Of course you're heavy!
  • Bleh. This is horrible
  • Keep the flyer 
  • Help her out
  • Go look for her
  • Continue searching
  • Choose the Lucy with her original memories
  • I don't regret it
  • After the credits roll, you will be taken back to the main menu which should have a jumbled up start button, click on that button to make it readable and then click on it again to play the true ending.

mWYK7D6.png
Forgotten Memory End

Spoiler

On the last choice of the game pick "I regret it". (The rest of the choices don't matter)

You will get a small epilogue after that gives you kind of a bad/neutral end.

Achievements
This is a guide on how to get every single achievement in case you can't discover some or you missed one or two during your playthrough.

Spoiler

JBCk2CT.jpg

• Beginning Light: Press Start for the first time
  • Abandoned Robot: Find Lucy at the junkyard
  • Adventure Gamer: During the scene where you choose to talk to Lucy, click on the room several times
  • Faster Than Light: After you got the true end menu, click around the name "Lucy" and when it flashes, quickly click on it again
  • Reckless challenge: Try putting Lucy in your backpack
  • Chivalrous: Tell Lucy she's heavy when you're carrying her
  • Reliable Source: Tell Lucy her food tastes horrible
  • Butterfly Effect: Keep the flyer the repairman gives you
  • Cendrillon: Help Lucy doing the laundry.
  • Place of Recollection: On October 21st, go look for Lucy and then continue searching
  • Dream of Electric Sheep: When Lucy asks you to pick a version of Lucy, pick the one with the original Lucy's memories
  • Forgotten Memory: Pick "I regret it" at the end of the game
  • Unto Eternity: Pick "I don't regret it" at the end of the game and play the true end
  • Reunion: Get both main endings and play the Reunion extra.
  • Hidden Diary: Play the "Dr Baek's Log" extra

Extras
Below is a guide on how to unlock every extra

Spoiler
  • An Old Man's Wish: Beat the game once 
  • Reunion: Beat the true end once (will overwrite "An Old Man's Wish" but you can still replay it from the beginning)
  • Dr Baek's Log: Finish the "Reunion" extra
  • Developer Commentary: View the achievements page after unlocking every single achievement

Attribution

This walkthrough was entirely written and tested by me.
Please link to this post if you want to use it on your website.

• Eclipsed changed the title to Lucy -The eternity she wished for-
  • Nosebleed locked this topic