How different are your 2D fetishes and 3D taste?

Satsuki

In the anime world, we all have all sort of fetishes, from "normal" to OMGWTF. Some like tsun, some like yan, some like boobs, some like thighs, some like loli, some like sensei, some like BDSM, blah blah...

But how many of your fetishes still stay the same in the real world? How many of your fetishes were carried over from your taste of real girl?

As for me, I'm a lolicon. In real life, no, I'm not a pedo, but it's true that I do like "small and cute" girls, and usually prefer girls that are younger than me. Tall/older girls are just....nah.

In 2D, flat is justice. In real life, I'm not that "extreme", but I do dislike girls with huge boobs. <_< 

I love twintails, and that's actually true irl :lol: 

Ah shet I posted in the wrong place, move this to general discussion plz...

I ain't got anything to do with the 3D world.

I like 2D girls, which is better in every way.

All hail waifus! :holo:

Okay okay. I'll tell you what my fetishes are.

In the 2D world: I like them being flat, long hair- which reaches until their hips, incest and kuuderes. I like them to be at almost the same height as me, too.

In reality, none. They suck and don't have waifu material properties.

I guess I wouldn't like seeing a little girl getting torn to shreds by a giant insect IRL. I dunno. Never happened, it might just get me super excited in 3d, too, though probably I'd just be scared. 

Jokes aside, guro, rape, mind-breaking, etc... I'd still love to do all those things, but it's not like I can. I know rapeplay is a thing, but it's just silly. 

What I do get to do often enough, as my wallet constantly reminds me, is softer S play, which is fine, I guess. BDSM is pretty fun. 

Pretty different, that said, we have 2d stuff because it makes it so we can outlive dangerous and harming fantasies in a safe environment which is nice :sachi: .

That said I hate clingy people IRL lol, having an overly obsessive girlfriend would piss me off 100% of the time lol, but I do love obsessive S yanderes in 2d.

In general, 2d makes me explore my masochist side while being a S IRL.

I still love transpeople, anal and groupsex IRL :sachi: .

I care a lot more about boob size in 2d than 3d lol.

4 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

As Zidan said, boobs.

There is one girl in my class, who has really nice "proportions". I especially want to grope her whenever we have physical education :kosame:

I agree completely with this. Bigger boobs are the way to go in real life and in 2d. :holo:

6 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Glasses are always a plus, in both dimensions

I personally prefer girls with glasses more in 3d than in 2d. It's way more attractive if a girl can wear glasses and look hotter than without them.

First off the importance of boobs in 3d is more than in 2d. That's coz in 2d, in exchange of boobs they are a hella lot cuter. But then in 3d I really feel that girls aren't remotely as cute as 2d ones. Hell the first time I thought a girl was like cute was 2d.  

Long hair, love em in both places.

Otherwise 2d stuff generally stays there. Have yet to see if role-playing is effective.  

Also need to see some good thigh-highs irl to know if they carry over.      

27 minutes ago, xToki said:

We don't have enough 3d lolis!

On a more serious note, I'm curious about how people who like 2d yanderes think about 3d.. :wahaha:

Eh, overly obessive girlfriends to a hazardous degree are great figments of imagination, but in real life it's just downright irritating and spooky. 

Would not recommend. At all.

Butts. Butts all the way. 2D, 3D, 4D, any D. Just gimme the D. Okay, that sounded wrong.

I like my boobs big in 2D, while I prefer them on the more modest size in real life.

Shota on MILF is a particular fetish of mine in 2D, but eh, gimme younger girls in 3D. Guess I'm too normal vanilla for this thread...

For guys my tastes irl are about the same as they are in 2D. Tall, glasses, good sense of humor, good music taste, not necessarily in that order.

Girls, I'm really more into in 2D in general, but a good set of legs is appreciated either way.

As for fetishes, I'm not sure I would want to actually try a good majority of the stuff I like in 2D. Although I do enjoy a good masturbation scene, and, well, that's not hard to recreate.