Lucy -The eternity she wished for- released!

Nosebleed

Spoiler

So, uh, for some reason the game page says "processing" for me even though I haven't made any purchase or anything.

Basically I was on the cart page and I had my paypal opened in another tab to add a new credit card so I could make my purchase.
I accidently clicked checkout on Playism and it took me to a paypal page which caused me to log out of my other tab.
No problem, I thought, I'd just go back since I didn't put my password to confirm the purchase or anything, and now the product page says "processing" as if I actually made the purchase, but that's impossible since A) I didn't put my paypal password and press pay and B) Even if I had done that I didn't have a valid credit card on my paypal yet so it should not have accepted it as payment.

They do say a Paypal account is not required to complete the transaction, but then does that mean I accidently purchased the game even without having a valid credit card? Because if so that's really bad programing.

Well, this is fun. Guess I'll e-mail Playism and hope they can fix this.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems like it magically fixed itself after a while. Downloading the game now!

EDIT 2: Holy crap downloading 2GB at 200 Kb/s. Dis gon b fun

Whenever Steam keys are available I'll be doing a giveaway for this game. Once again if anyone wants to they can PM me and throw in their key for the contest (which will probably just involve people posting memes or something).

55 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Reveal hidden contents

So, uh, for some reason the game page says "processing" for me even though I haven't made any purchase or anything.

Basically I was on the cart page and I had my paypal opened in another tab to add a new credit card so I could make my purchase.
I accidently clicked checkout on Playism and it took me to a paypal page which caused me to log out of my other tab.
No problem, I thought, I'd just go back since I didn't put my password to confirm the purchase or anything, and now the product page says "processing" as if I actually made the purchase, but that's impossible since A) I didn't put my paypal password and press pay and B) Even if I had done that I didn't have a valid credit card on my paypal yet so it should not have accepted it as payment.

They do say a Paypal account is not required to complete the transaction, but then does that mean I accidently purchased the game even without having a valid credit card? Because if so that's really bad programing.

Well, this is fun. Guess I'll e-mail Playism and hope they can fix this.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems like it magically fixed itself after a while. Downloading the game now!

EDIT 2: Holy crap downloading 2GB at 200 Kb/s. Dis gon b fun

Whenever Steam keys are available I'll be doing a giveaway for this game. Once again if anyone wants to they can PM me and throw in their key for the contest (which will probably just involve people posting memes or something).

Do I get to judge said memes if I toss in my key?

I have to say the English can get really stiff in this game. It's not incorrect English per se, but some sentences feel quite unnatural. Also the usage of full stops everywhere often cuts sentences that shouldn't be cut.

I can't complain about translation quality since I don't know Korean but as far as reading it in English goes, it's so-so. (not as bad as that Flowers demo though).

Download finally finished. I'll do my own Steam Key giveaway later, hint: will involve the color pink, and lotsa lotsa sucking up :sachi:

First off, well, now we know why it's 2.1 GB, there's a damn folder for each language, so ~700 MB each, for KR, JP, EN

Second off, HOORAY FOR MODERN VNS, visuals look good, title music was good, good good good.

Third off, man, I just played Zero Escape: VLR, don't throw the Three Laws of Robotics at me and get me all hyped 'bout dem robots!@$#@$

Fourth off, yes, the english is definitely a bit stiff / unnatural sounding. I'd say between mediocre and decent sounding. Bummer.

Fifth off, HEY! THIS IS DA GIRL/THING YOU GONN' FALL IN LOVE WITH AND PROBABLY QQ & CRY OVER, HOW DARE YOU CALL HER/IT A USELESS PIECE OF JUNK, YOU
hquBCr4.jpg (1600×900)

Hi, guys!

It's been a long time.

Sorry that I couldn't visit here more often.

I wanted to... but I was just too busy finishing up the game. T.T

In fact... I'm still busy cuz I still got reward works to finish. I hope you can understand.

So many things happened in that process...

Anyway, I am really touched by all the comments here.

Hope you will enjoy the game.

Our story writer is dying to hear reviews from you guys. lol

If you enjoyed the game please leave review on Steam page :)

If you have any questions regarding the game, please feel free to send us e-mail at [email protected]

On 2/25/2016 at 1:29 PM, Nosebleed said:

I didn't back the project because Kickstarter hates me and my bank account. I'm hoping the price point won't be super high (I don't think they mentioned the price point at any time but if anyone could prove me wrong, go for it).

Also hoping they have the DRM-free version available for purchase for non-kickstarter backers as well.

If @eeenseok ever wants to come back to the site and answer questions, that'd be great!

If you want DRM-free version, you can get it from Playism site. (and they give out STEAM-Key if you purchase from there)

Price is the same for both STEAM and DRM-FREE versions: USD9.99

On 2/26/2016 at 5:17 PM, finiteHP said:

I backed it and have been looking forward to its release.  I'm really hoping it doesn't feel like it was just run through google translate.

You'll be suprised to see how the localization is done :)

In fact, an English user left us a comment regarding completing the game on Twitter. twitter link

I think that kinda proves that there is no big flaws in translations.

On 2/25/2016 at 3:42 PM, Tyrael said:

Hmm, I'll see if we can review this

That would be awsome!

Love to hear from you guys!

Just now, eeenseok said:

That would be awsome!

Love to hear from you guys!

Before you continue, please use multi-quote, it's the "+" button right next to the "Quote" button. Let's avoid the spam. :P

I played a bit, the English feels a bit stiff yeah but it might be just fine in the end.

3 minutes ago, Rose said:

Before you continue, please use multi-quote, it's the "+" button right next to the "Quote" button. Let's avoid the spam. :P

I played a bit, the English feels a bit stiff yeah but it might be just fine in the end.

Thanks for the tip! I'll becareful next time.

4 minutes ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

i'm not sure either but it does say sekai project in the opening credits

Yes, Sekai Project did help us throught Kickstarter and that's why they're in the credit. 

I'm not very far into the game yet (unfortunately I couldn't play it much yesterday since I wasn't home) but I've got to say I'm really enjoying it thus far.
Lucy is a loveable character I think most people would come to appreciate and the 9.99 dollars I spent on the game are already making themselves worth it. I'm really scared of the feels the game might bring later on though. Pls don't kill Lucy.
Even if the English isn't perfect in terms of how natural its sounds, the game is still more than readable for the average user.

I think today I'll be spending the whole afternoon trying to finish up Lucy and working on a walkthrough. Really awesome job @eeenseok!

Any idea when we'll be getting Steam keys though?

19 minutes ago, Palas said:

Weird. I've got mine already - still can't download it, but it's already in my library. Have did you last check its Game Details on Playism? Was there a Serial Number there?

I did get something that said "Game serial" when I downloaded the game. It's a 15 characters long code.

Is that the Steam key? If so that should definitely be renamed because I had no clue what it was at first. Obviously I didn't try to input it on Steam since I want to give it away so I couldn't confirm if it was the Key.

6 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

Any idea when we'll be getting Steam keys though?

5 hours ago, Palas said:

Weird. I've got mine already - still can't download it, but it's already in my library. Have did you last check its Game Details on Playism? Was there a Serial Number there?

It'll be available tomorrow.