Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

Oh well, still waiting for some stuff for the big update so ill just make small one.

Current status is:

Mare: 20%

and our biggest addition (so far doing everything that has been done) is Master Mephisto.

So all hail Mephisto~

Oh well, still waiting for some stuff for the big update so ill just make small one.

Current status is:

Mare: 20%

and our biggest addition (so far doing everything that has been done) is Master Mephisto.

So all hail Mephisto~

Go Mephisto!

After editing parts of Kono Oozora, I'll get back to editing Hoshimemo:EH. XD

probably no where else,

i quickly checked VNDB, no1 has posted about this yet. (btw u should update vndb with your project)

no mention of it on erogegames thread either.

actually VNTLS doesn't even list this project. (expected)

so no where else.

and plus, people wouldnt regard it as a translation anyway. outside of these forums, the community is fucking shit.

Yeah I want to wait for at least partial patch for Mare so people can see that it is well made project and they will be more willing to help. Before that, I don't like any announcements for this exact project as it was already announced twice and twice it got cancelled for whatever reason (or at least taken down from vndb and vntls as cancelled).

And only thing announcing it anywhere or on VNDB would bring would probably be discouragement for the translator and other people working on it because there will always be trolls there.

As for positions currently required, we need TLC to check some of the translation and also some translation assistant only to assist with few hard lines and check if those are correct, the assistant should have excellent Japanese and should not involve much work, only a chat with Mephisto here and there about few lines. It would really help him immensely as some of the lines regarding the legends and stars etc seems to be complicated.

So if anyone is willing to help with that or work as TLC, please contact me.

I see, from what I saw on that other thread about the earlier attempt, I guess that would be for the best. It's a shame my Japanese is so basic; I might've been of more help at this stage. I'll at least make sure the English is as well written as possible. (:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...