Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Well Meph will now have exam period so he has to study a lot so there is not really a progress happening now, but I believe once he passes everything, he will have some free time to hopefully translate :)

Rest is basically the same, we still could really use someone to translate Mare H-scenes, other than that there is no dire need for a position, but if anyone knowledgeable in Japanese is willing to help, there is still lot of stuff to do outside of H-scenes so just let me know and I'll find something.

I never really like H-scenes so I'll skip it. Besides I've tried translating EH on my own before but gave up cos people on the internet are being too whiny, thinking translators have lots of free time and are supposed to listen to their complains and stuff especially while I'm a one man show translator.

So I wish you guys luck in translating this for the people who can't read Japanese. I could never handle how impatient people are so kudos to you.

I never really like H-scenes so I'll skip it. Besides I've tried translating EH on my own before but gave up cos people on the internet are being too whiny, thinking translators have lots of free time and are supposed to listen to their complains and stuff especially while I'm a one man show translator.

So I wish you guys luck in translating this for the people who can't read Japanese. I could never handle how impatient people are so kudos to you.

Ill take as many Kudos as you can give me xD Same goes for Mares and Vivios and other lolis :)

SxdOcLv.png

(sorry I used this joke already xD But I really like it xD)

• 3 weeks later...

quick update~

Total translation(*) progress about 65%

We mainly need:

- H scene translator for Mare route (1200 lines).

Side position:

- Yume route main translator - there is some translation picked up after the previous teams (60%) so if anyone is willing to revise and continue it would be nice, otherwise there is 0 ongoing progress on the Yume part as the main focus is on Mare.

*translation only, does not include tlc, editing or qc as those are harder to track precisely without translation being finished

Someone at my team told me about you guys need H-scene translator.

I can help but I don't know my skill is good enough >_<

BTW, I currently translate Koiken Otome's H-scenes. (I'm assigned to translated 15 of 20 scene (4700+) , 9 of them were finished.)

Someone at my team told me about you guys need H-scene translator.

I can help but I don't know my skill is good enough >_<

BTW, I currently translate Koiken Otome's H-scenes. (I'm assigned to translated 15 of 20 scene (4700+) , 9 of them were finished.)

That would be great!

I don't think the difficulty will be any different from Koiken Otome H-scenes so it should be fine.

If you want to hop on Teamspeak we keep the files there. If not I can just put it on google and PM you the link if you want, let me know :)

Mare route translation progress has now reached 100%

However it isn't done yet, I need to revise some things still, and need some help fixing some sections that I wasn't able to fully understand. If anyone is available for help with TLC would be much appreciated, especially if they know anything about Shintoism or Astrology.