Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

Yes, the context would be clear to the person helping, these lines were just randomly selected as "test" for the people applying, not much we testing them but they testing themselves.

You can see in mephisto's post that he actually has lot of them translated with the help of Clephas, but he sadly can't help with the other 500+.

Little status update then, we are about half way through the hard scene with the help of the one and only zoom909. In the meanwhile the previously translated lines are going through light TLC phase. That is about Mare route.

Asuho, Komomo, Kosame and Aoi ministories are translated, might require some TLC later as well.

Still looking for H scene translator for Mare route.

Yume route is currently all in hands of TheDefend, there is no TLC going on on there yet and it will most likely be the last piece of the puzzle after the remaining parts are done (sorry Yume lovers, not enough man power, right now and we try to focus mainly on Mare).

Yume route is currently all in hands of TheDefend, there is no TLC going on on there yet and it will most likely be the last piece of the puzzle after the remaining parts are done (sorry Yume lovers, not enough man power, right now and we try to focus mainly on Mare).

This makes me wish that my japanese was good enough to actually help out... 

Well, unless it's "eat da poo-poo" or something along these lines, it shouldn't be a problem. Especially when you have a bit of TL expirience behind you.

Don't think that is the problem. It's not even really the difficulty level of TLing those scenes. It's just a pain.

H-scenes are just very demotivating, and turning them in to english is awkward even if you understand what it is in japanese.

This is the same with me. I understand it in japanese but when you're gonna type something you think like "how the f am i gonna go with this?"