Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

Yes, everyone is great~

I hope we will get help with the main routes too, those are currently lagging behind, Mare is at about 30% going through revision of the first lines, and since Mephisto is now focusing on college there is only one person actively working on that one (doing the check for the first lines now).

What is the over all progress on everything so far?

Yume: 2% (prologue)

Mare route: 35% TL, 0% Edited

Mare H: 0%

Asuho: 90% TL, 90% Edited

Kosame: 100% TL, 0% Edited

Komomo: 65% TL, 0% Edited

Aoi: 0%

Chinami 0%

Total: ~25%

(Mare route is the longest, about 47% of the total game script)

Hmm, that is a lot better then I thought I would be. Oh, is anyone working on Chinami route? if not I could try to do it though it would be a little slow. from what from what I have seen of her route it is relatively short, so I think I might be able to manage it since.

You basically turn the engrish we translators do while translating as it can't be helped sometimes due to confusion in the grammar difference and turn it into an english that everyone can understand, that's the gist of it

That is correct, also so far the TL looks pretty good OtonashiP, I don't have to edit too much.

I'm now finished at 100% of Komomo's route even though there are a LOT of sounds and stuff that needs to be edited at the H-scenes teehee~ yoroshiku ne editor san~ By Steve's request I shall review Mare's route at the first game and try to continue it's translation. I'll continue the side routes at a later time (If time allows it)

I'm now finished at 100% of Komomo's route even though there are a LOT of sounds and stuff that needs to be edited at the H-scenes teehee~ yoroshiku ne editor san~ By Steve's request I shall review Mare's route at the first game and try to continue it's translation. I'll continue the side routes at a later time (If time allows it)

Yaay, + infinite internets!

May the Mare be with you~

I'm pretty sure i've done past 10% or something... did any1 ever bothered to check the last public tl that i posted before?

EDIT: Yep 321/3685 Lines translated

The only translation for Yume route I have or is shared on the public dropbox you used to use is the prologue which is about 130 lines.

If you have newer progress, please send it to me so I can store it in the teamspeak folder.

Glad to hear it, although editing the H-Scene sounds does not sound all that fun... No pun intended. o.0

On the editing of the H-scenes how does some do that and keep a straight face or even concentrate on the task, it would seem that getting distracted would be a easy thing.

You kind of get used to it... I don't really get disturbed by text, it is however annoying to edit. That much I can say for sure.

On the editing of the H-scenes how does some do that and keep a straight face or even concentrate on the task, it would seem that getting distracted would be a easy thing.

Once you're the one who's TL'ing or editing the scene, you'll probably just ignore the H-scene itself and focus on the text, unlike watching the scene, it'll take you about 1 minute or 2 overtime to read the line and to think how it will sounds proper in english. I get woody sometimes when the lines are arousing and make a perverted face but yeah it's the hardest part to translate so yea :unsure:

Once you're the one who's TL'ing or editing the scene, you'll probably just ignore the H-scene itself and focus on the text, unlike watching the scene, it'll take you about 1 minute or 2 overtime to read the line and to think how it will sounds proper in english. I get woody sometimes when the lines are arousing and make a perverted face but yeah it's the hardest part to translate so yea :unsure:/>

Haha that's an interesting way of putting it. I just read it and fix it if it sounds bad. Otherwise, I just move on.

Now working on Mare's route and.... it's so damn looooooooong >,< I've checked and corrected many of the pre existing lines and I think I've translated up to the 50%. TL'ing this route should take about 2-3 weeks at least (Assuming that I have the full motivation to work at my weekends) and I don't know at most >,< The sidetab not moving at all is kind of demotivating me. And I've got college again starting tomorrow so yea >,< good luck to the team :rolleyes:

Now working on Mare's route and.... it's so damn looooooooong >,< I've checked and corrected many of the pre existing lines and I think I've translated up to the 50%. TL'ing this route should take about 2-3 weeks at least (Assuming that I have the full motivation to work at my weekends) and I don't know at most >,< The sidetab not moving at all is kind of demotivating me. And I've got college again starting tomorrow so yea >,< good luck to the team rolleyes.gif

You TLCed 35% AND translated another 15% in like 2 days? xD And you call it not moving at all? xD

That's pretty sick progress, try doing what you can, even few lines every day is good, it will eventually get there, seihai and meph can probably help a little too.

You TLCed 35% AND translated another 15% in like 2 days? xD And you call it not moving at all? xD

That's pretty sick progress, try doing what you can, even few lines every day is good, it will eventually get there, seihai and meph can probably help a little too.

Truth is a i have a weird mental condition that if I start something big I'm becoming obsessed in it. Being obsessed isn't a very good thing itself as it even haunts me in my sleep no kidding. Because of that, I've never had any real sleep since I've started :(/> so i'll start controlling myself from now on so I can get a real sleep =D

The more technical and cultural kanjis are now starting to appear that delays the work, I'll leave a <> as usual to those lines that needs TLC. (but i'm at least 75% they're correct)

I'll send the file to you once I've reached 100% so it'll be easier for Seihai kun and meph kun to check it.

This shall be my last post till I've reached 60% so I can have just about the right amount of motivation to continue working.

Btw if it's possible I would like to get the opinions of the TLCers on mine as I have a little complex about it >,<

Thanks