Steve

Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

15 minutes ago, ninja_leetful said:

Sorry, I just wanted to check back with this since i havent checked in over a year.  Was hoping for the best.  Why are people still talking in here anyway then

It gained quite a popularity among people who were interested for an EN patch. 

So of course people would still be talking about it.. While some others hope to continue off the project even though it is dead.

2 minutes ago, iamnoob said:

Is there any way to contact steve? From what I remember from an update Mare's route was completely translated and well, there aren't any other routes? :D

Mare route is "kinda translated" and nothing else is.

sure you can, drop by his ts3 channel (if you don't know how, a search may help) :P

the "kinda translated" part is translation quality related iirc. Also he doesn't really care that much about the project any more, gl.

On 5/25/2016 at 0:51 AM, ninja_leetful said:

Sorry, I just wanted to check back with this since i havent checked in over a year.  Was hoping for the best.  Why are people still talking in here anyway then

If you want to know what the activity is about then maybe you should actually read those posts instead of lazily asking us about it. Are you allergic to reading posts older than a day old or something? Do you have some kind of horrific condition that prevents you from doing so?