Steve

Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Soooo, is still being translated or is the project dead? I really want to play this one, as i enjoyed the 1st one a lot :)

Very slowly but surely It's happening. Good translations (Which I'm assuming is what Steve wants for this) take a while to make, espically when there aren't a lot of people working on the project. I would love to help with this to make it go faster, but I don't have the required skills to do so unfortunately. I think the best thing for us waiting for a translation is to wait for a while and hope they make progress with this. 

Steve, thank you for taking time to make a translation for this game, along with everyone else working on it. Two and a half years is a long time to work on a project without giving up on it. You can do it.

22 hours ago, kanakami said:

Will this project be affected in any way by Sekai Project picking up the original?

God I hope not. They plan to release an All Age version on steam. There no news on the fandisk Eternal Heart. 

31 minutes ago, Chuee said:

Last I heard him talk about it, it hadn't been worked on in over a year. And that was a few months back. 

Well, with SP releasing the base game this year, maybe support for its fandisc will increase?

That is, if SP wont release the fandisc themselves too.

The project leader isn't even a part of this site anymore. If I'm not mistaken, he was also responsible for creating a site which allowed downloadable torrents, but got booted from that responsibility as well. It's just pure laziness to be honest. As for a localization? I highly doubt any English distributor will ever give a fandisc any sort of attention.

1 minute ago, OriginalRen said:

The project leader isn't even a part of this site anymore. If I'm not mistaken, he was also responsible for creating a site which allowed downloadable torrents, but got booted from that responsibility as well. It's just pure laziness to be honest. As for a localization? I highly doubt any English distributor will ever give a fandisc any sort of attention.

That is sad to hear, but will all the effort made in this simply be wasted? I hope Steve can release what has already been translated if this is indeed the fate of this project.

As for fandiscs...

Manga Gamer will be releasing Princess Evangile's fandisc this year :D

And that isnt exactly their first fandisc release, they already did some other stuff (on VNs i didint read, unfortunately).

55 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

As for a localization? I highly doubt any English distributor will ever give a fandisc any sort of attention.

MangaGamer occasionally does fandiscs, they did two Shuffle fandiscs, most of the Da Capo Kotori fandiscs, all of the Overdrive fandiscs, and will be doing a Princess Evangile fandisc. I don't know what SP's policy will be, but if enough people buy the original game, maybe they'll consider it.

Hi guys, not sure if Steve is still alive or not, and I hadn't actually checked to see if there was another group translating, but I have slowly been working on this game myself over the past year or so. Is there still an audience for it, and if so, how big? 

1 hour ago, RedOsmium said:

Hi guys, not sure if Steve is still alive or not, and I hadn't actually checked to see if there was another group translating, but I have slowly been working on this game myself over the past year or so. Is there still an audience for it, and if so, how big? 

HERE!!!

Very big! :mare:

I actually own the Japanese hard copy version. I intended to play it in Japanese but then decided to wait for the fan translation.

On 2/16/2016 at 10:19 PM, Decay said:

MangaGamer occasionally does fandiscs, they did two Shuffle fandiscs, most of the Da Capo Kotori fandiscs, all of the Overdrive fandiscs, and will be doing a Princess Evangile fandisc. I don't know what SP's policy will be, but if enough people buy the original game, maybe they'll consider it.

I thought that Shuffle's fandiscs weren't translated or so i was told

On 22.02.2016 at 11:15 PM, RedOsmium said:

Pretty big I will say. I would love to read that. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, was there any partial patches?

On 22/02/2016 at 8:38 PM, ChaosRaven said:

HERE!!!

Very big! :mare:

I actually own the Japanese hard copy version. I intended to play it in Japanese but then decided to wait for the fan translation.

Well, the audience is sure to get bigger once the "official" translation for the main game hits the store.

But yeah, this series has a diehard fanbase :D

Had to go make an account so I could reply. Been following this for way longer than I remember. Fell in love with the original and been dying for this ever since. 

I'm not much, but I am indeed part of the faithful and patient audience waiting for this. Hope Steve, or anyone rather, is keeping this alive-