Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

""btw" - yeah, right, I was the project lead for something, wasn't I? Might as well mention it in the thread I'm using to wish people merry Christmas"

Totally feels like the project bit wasn't the important part.

Exactly, the project part wasn't that important since everyone already knows its still alive :P

PS: maybe the long wait is actually a tricky plan to force more people to start reading in Japanese :):Kappa:

""btw" - yeah, right, I was the project lead for something, wasn't I? Might as well mention it in the thread I'm using to wish people merry Christmas"

Totally feels like the project bit wasn't the important part.

Christmas is obviously the most important thing.

Anyway, an early Merry Christmas to you people as well~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ill just drop this here :)

no longer we have to rely on staircase (who are probably dead by now) to do the hacking for us

one thing is that this method will not be using a custom EN exe file so in order to play this you will ahve to set FORMAT (not only locale) to japanee, since that's what all favorite games require if you play them in the original. (otherwise they crash)

57GWM9u.png

It's so dead it won't even come back as a zombie.

no longer we have to rely on staircase (who are probably dead by now) to do the hacking for us

one thing is that this method will not be using a custom EN exe file so in order to play this you will ahve to set FORMAT (not only locale) to japanee, since that's what all favorite games require if you play them in the original. (otherwise they crash)

57GWM9u.png

Bloody hell! I can't- Wait, no, I did have complete trust and faith in this project but... Wow, you guys were actually doing something.

When was the last time anyone posted a proper update on this thread? Had I joined the forums yet?

Lol. (Lots of <3)

im pretty sure there is an app that makes your app run in both locale and format and even like time and date (for example VNR can do that as a feature too). I don't use these since i have it set to japan all the time but ive heard from someone that it works for Favo games so yeah... use that xD

Ooo, progress. I haven't been around in a while; it's good to see things are still moving along!

I finally broke down and read Mare's and Yume's routes (and Chinami's mini route <3) in Japanese. I'm not really fluent but I'm getting there, so there were a number of instances where I was confused and had to look things up but I just couldn't bring myself to hold back any longer. I'm looking forward to the english translations so I can read it again without all the having to think. 

I've been running with Japanese locale/formatting/time on my machine since I read Irotoridori no Sekai sometime back in March of last year... I just couldn't be bothered to keep changing it. It was weird at first but now it feels awfully normal after so long. Haha. Still confuses my friends who aren't used to 24 hour clocks. 

Good luck on your continued efforts!

57GWM9u.png

How do I set FORMAT to japanese?

Oh and how is the Yume tranlation?

Sorry for the unecassary bump, but what is the difference between the regular version of Hoshizora no Memoria and what Eternal Heart adds?

Is it just extra dialouge in the other routes and a lot more in Mares?

Eternal Hearts is the fan-disc or "sequel" to Memoria. They are two separate games.