Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

We must wait until the things are done so that we can enjoy every second of this wonderful VN and (in my case my wonderful Hisakaki) ^_^

Indeed.Also i wish i had a dollar for everytime Tomoya_Sempai said Hisakaki or Komomo since he joined  :lol:

so the other routes wont be translated?

If im not mistaken this translation started out of the love for Mare and Mare only :P

so the other routes wont be translated?

My understanding is that if they don't get more TLs, then these routes aren't going to be touched until Mare route is fully finished, at which point translation will start on them.

and yume?

Just like mentioned 20 times already, Yume has about 60% translation from the previous group, however I don't know what accuracy and quality it is and once the partial patch is done, there will be more focus on it, checking if the translation is viable and TLCing/retranslating etc.

And yes, the partial patch will only contain the routes that are actually done or of a good quality, so that will be Mare and maybe some ministories, Asuho is missing some lines in H-scenes but story is complete, Komomo should be fine for release as well.

Try not to spam this topic that much so people can actually find these posts about it, I already sad this like 10 times that it be partial patch with exactly that.

Just like mentioned 20 times already, Yume has about 60% translation from the previous group, however I don't know what accuracy and quality it is and once the partial patch is done, there will be more focus on it, checking if the translation is viable and TLCing/retranslating etc.

And yes, the partial patch will only contain the routes that are actually done or of a good quality, so that will be Mare and maybe some ministories, Asuho is missing some lines in H-scenes but story is complete, Komomo should be fine for release as well.

Try not to spam this topic that much so people can actually find these posts about it, I already sad this like 10 times that it be partial patch with exactly that.

sorry i didnt notice the other posts, still thanks for replying