Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

I love you guys. I've been silently following this without registering in anticipation of being able to continue my adventures with Mare for a long time now, and it's finally so close... I just wanted to thank you guys for the work you're putting into this. 

I'm the same as this guy! I've been returning to this bookmark since ways back, and it's only thanks to you guys' work that there's anything of the subject material worth looking forward to. Though redundant, maybe, or even derailing, I just want to throw out there that you all have my deepest gratitude. An extra thanks for actively attending to the thread and keeping us out of the dark.

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I wanted to ask if someone could send me a link to hoshizora no memoria eternal heart. I want to play it so much when it's translated to the end. Could someone gve me the progress of translation in percent? And I want to thanks to the subbers who makes all this for us. :D

Gave in and made an account just to say I am so excited for this and I am cheering for the translation team.

You are making many VN fans excited! I just got my roommate started on Hoshizora no Memoria so he is getting hyped as well.

No! Stop your roommate before it's too late! He will get sucked into the game and won't be able to escape!