Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi i'm new here in the forums and can i still be called new if i played 4 Visual novels already? anyways XD

I have started playing Hoshizora No Memoria-Wishing Upon A Shooting Star Its march now and im curious if this Project is still alive I hope it is >_< Thank you very much translators for everything regardless ^^.

Hi, yes just like Shaward mentioned, the project is going good, we have Mare route translated and are working on editing.

for others:

Also please keep the topic on the translation project, for comments about the game you can use the topics in VN discussion, Gahaha. (on and btw, when someone has "Loli Meister" in their name, they probably don't hate lolis, they most likely love them~)

Hi, yes just like Shaward mentioned, the project is going good, we have Mare route translated and are working on editing.

for others:

Also please keep the topic on the translation project, for comments about the game you can use the topics in VN discussion, Gahaha. (on and btw, when someone has "Loli Meister" in their name, they probably don't hate lolis, they most likely love them~)

Indeed i do love them :3 Yorushiku steve-san :D

I love you guys. I've been silently following this without registering in anticipation of being able to continue my adventures with Mare for a long time now, and it's finally so close... I just wanted to thank you guys for the work you're putting into this. 

Been stalking this post for some months now , and registered today just to tell you guys that you're all awesome . (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Me too. Just realised how often I check this post. XD

image.jpg