Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

Yeah sorry, I got baited by the art in koiken otome and ended up wasting my weekend marathoning the long ass prologue and first few scenes. As long as nothing crazy happens should be able to finish TLC sometime next week. (Just need to get all this damn math and CS homework out of the way ==)

While I myself am not a translator (knowing little to no Japanese), I work with two of my friends in sort of a tri-translation group and would love to help out on this project if possible wherever you feel the need rises.

To give you sort of an idea of what I mean, since I started getting into visual novels I asked a friend I know from Japan to help out with translating certain lines. She enjoyed doing it so much she got me to send her a bunch of novels I played to practice her skills. In essence, she would do the "pure" translations. Another friend of mine from the US who speaks fluent Japanese would then take what she translates and discuss the meanings in English. I then take their English work and double check it to see if it fits with what they both agreed on. In a way, I edit, so it makes it sort of a three-man team.

That being said, if you feel you have any need anywhere I would love to help out. Feel free to message me or the like. If not, no hard feelings, and best of luck with this translation!

While I myself am not in the translation work knowing little to no Japanese, I work with two of my friends in sort of a tri-translation group (so to speak) and would love to help out on this project if possible wherever you feel the need rises.

To give you sort of an idea of what I mean, since I started getting into visual novels I asked a friend I know from Japan to help out with translating certain lines. It ended up where she enjoyed doing it so much she got me to send her a bunch of novels I played to practice her skills. In essence, she would do the "pure" translations. Another friend of mine from the US who speaks fluent Japanese would then take what she translates and discuss the meanings in English, so to speak. I then take their English work and double check it to see if it fits with what they both agreed on. In a way, I edit, so it makes it sort of a three-man team.

That being said, if you feel you have any need anywhere I would love to help out. Feel free to message me or the like. If not, no hard feelings, and best of luck with this one!

Wow, that would be great, I will PM you the details about the current status and TS info and all.

Huge thanks to our new addition to the team, group of 3 friends Ren, Arisa-san and Ashley who for the love or Mare decided to join and help us with all TL, TLC and Editing.

That means Mare H-scenes are finally being TRANSLATED, current progress 500/1200 lines finalized and ready for final Edit!

With that the final progress is as follows

There are 2 TLC for story (one of which is Mephisto checking his lines) and 2 editing runs, one by Ren and then whole route Edited and finalized by Boomer. Only 1 TLC for H done together with translation.

Mare route: 100% translated, 50% TLC1, 0% TLC2, 0% Edit1, 0% Edit2

Mare H: 45% translated, 45% TLC, 45% Edit1, 0% Edit2

Miniroutes are translated and waiting for TLC, except Asuho - that one is nearly done.

Who's doing TLC for the side-routes? Have you enough people in that department?

There is nobody currently working on side routes TLC, we plan to continue with the same team once the Mare route is done.

Would you like to look at those before that?