Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Guten Tag!

Kosame ( 150 / 995 ) smile.gif/>

I'll translate this route ( still subject to TLchecking ) I'm burned out on my own project so yea

sleep.gif/>

Nice, are you translating to external editor?

If so and you will allow us to use the lines, please leave the original line somewhere there too (under, above, in brackets or something) so it can be easily inserted (copy pasted) into the script, it branches on some parts (H-scenes) so knowing the original line is necessary.

Thanks

Im fond of using Excel, the format is similar to TLwiki's with the raw lines in red, tl'ed lines in green with rows and columns. I'm at 60% of Kosame's route now, If chance and motivation allows it, I will take over Komomo's too. I'll email you the file once I'm done =D

EDITED 1: I'm at at H-scenes that is about 25% of the script and it is damn awkward typing Ahh,Ahh Ahh~! -_-/>/>/>

EDITED 2: Please send me Komomo Scripts As I'm too busy ripping them myself. My email is

[email protected]

or here I had fun TLing Kosame's route so I have a bit of motivation for Komomo's.

Danke meine Kamerad!

Nice to see someone else on board, also glad to see that you are around again OtonashiP. Steve, when you have the script, pass it over so I can take a quick look? Also I have officially finally edited all of Asuho's route, just need to second pass edit it again and it should be good.

Will the tl patch that will hopefully be released, also work with the Hoshizora no Memoria Complete edition?

Isn't complete edition just the 2 games bundled together with separate installations? If yes then it should work as the EH versions will be the same. We are making it for the latest patch of EH so it should be.

Phew. Kosame's route now at 100% damn i never expected that I would have the motivation to finish this within 48 hours.

I go tired halfway of fixing the colors on the excel so I'll leave it up to you teeeheee~

If the editor has some problem understanding some of the lines in the script, feel free to ask me in my email.

I'll be resting for a day before continuing to Komomo's route

Guten Tag Meine Kamerads! =D

Thanks, I'll take a look through it when Steve passes me the files. XD

Well I believe you're the main editor so I'll leave some tips here =D

My personal translation style is to keep it as japanese as possible so there are a LOT of weird sentences or phrases

You (The main character) always call Kosame in the original japanese text in 3rd person so a lot of sentences like this:

Kosame-san, I love you Kosame-san, let's go I always think about Kosame-san. <= there are ALOT of these kind of sentences that will sound weird in proper english.

It'll be up to you if you want to remove this "third person" thingy and use things like "her, she and etc" I'm not very good at english so some line will really sound awkward.

I can directly send you the script if you want =D

Good Luck!

Well I believe you're the main editor so I'll leave some tips here =D

My personal translation style is to keep it as japanese as possible so there are a LOT of weird sentences or phrases

You (The main character) always call Kosame in the original japanese text in 3rd person so a lot of sentences like this:

Kosame-san, I love you Kosame-san, let's go I always think about Kosame-san. <= there are ALOT of these kind of sentences that will sound weird in proper english.

It'll be up to you if you want to remove this "third person" thingy and use things like "her, she and etc" I'm not very good at english so some line will really sound awkward.

I can directly send you the script if you want =D

Good Luck!

Thanks, I just got the script from Steve, I'll take a look at it in my spare time. For most intents and purposes, I will leave the meaning and reference intact. Unless it is actually hurting the line, it should be fine the way it is as long as it was intended.

Isn't complete edition just the 2 games bundled together with separate installations? If yes then it should work as the EH versions will be the same. We are making it for the latest patch of EH so it should be.

I got no idea, but atleast the window screen name has seperate Complete edition text in there. Don't think that there is any new lines tho :D