Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

Chinami was pretty annoying but I don't think her route was that bad, could have gone with a better epilogue I think. But I am rather looking forward to this as well. Yume's route needs a sequel because in all honesty I think it rushed to the ending a little (or a lot). Mare needs a sequel because it is Mare we are talking about here. Though at the end of the day Isuzu is still my waifu, there is just something about her route that I love.

Reminder. Development boards are not for idle chat or this kind of replies. Keep on the topic of translation/development.

Words of gratitude and cheering is fine, but this isn't a chatbox. Go to general discussion> games and chatter if you wish to

talk about other stuff. 

Uuh what? I don't even know who you are... I am the leader of the project and I was replying to a question about the progress so not sure why you even quoted me...

So please don't worry, I can moderate this topic myself, when it gets too out of hand you can see I take action too ;) I am always quietly watching~

What the previous guy said. I noticed the title of the thread was edited to remove the "Looking for Yume TL" part. If so, that'd be pleasing to note.

We shifted focus more towards quality over speed. With some changes to the team (disappearances and such) we only have one translator currently working on Mare route (H scene TL and TLC). After that is done we can resume work on Yume.

gosh! couldn't wait xP Started it translating my self!

Since im good with hiragana and katakana i started learning kanji this week on my japanese courses... Gosh i though it would be more easy if it had Furigana along the kanji... BUT NOOOOOOP! not even a little of furigana!

Already translated the intro for yume :P Very excited! If i found my work is good i will send you a message @steve

頑張ってわたし!:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mare xmas and happy lolidays~ project still alive btw :)

""btw" - yeah, right, I was the project lead for something, wasn't I? Might as well mention it in the thread I'm using to wish people merry Christmas"

Totally feels like the project bit wasn't the important part.

Meh, fantastic Christmas to you too. Let us continue calmly waiting for this project as we have been for a long time now.