Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

What is the progress now? Is it good is bad I am rly looking forward to tis

I don't think they can really quantify it right now. I doubt it will be coming out really soon, but I doubt it's amazingly far off either, at least the first release for Mare. Everyone else is probably a ways off. 

So as for current progress since everyone is asking.

Mare route main edit is done and now there will be one last quick check of it by ShinigamiKatana while he is going through the route, and at the same time translating the H-scenes.

After this final run Mare will be done and we will focus on the other girls, re-translation and checking of those routes, editing and all that.

And since you are asking for exact time, ill give you one: the Mare patch will be done somewhere between a month and 2 years :)

Mare route main edit is done and now there will be one last quick check of it by ShinigamiKatana while he is going through the route, and at the same time translating the H-scenes.

After this final run Mare will be done and we will focus on the other girls, re-translation and checking of those routes, editing and all that.

And since you are asking for exact time, ill give you one: the Mare patch will be done somewhere between a month and 2 years :)

So the longest is 2 years, well  that's not too long I can wait for my Loli Goddess Mare-sama

That's a long estimate, but you know what. My body is and will always be prepared for Mare

Excellent. I don't mind if it is in a couple years either. Release dates are for those who don't care about the quality of a product.

Hello there, 

I'm alive and back at home (this forum) I still don't know how iften I can visit this forum because I have still plenty things to do and problems to reloslve. But I checked the status of my favourite VN <3. I wish the translation team plenty of luck and I hope we can enjoy soon (maybe in 2 years XD) this masterpiece with our goddess Mare ^^

My patience is running out from the bullies at school who think they're number 1. They're not bullying me though but the sight pisses me off. Teaching them a lesson using my ways could get me in trouble.

This project is one of the reason that I'm a law abiding citizen and never abuse my powers, It doesn't mean that you could do it you should do it.

Note: There is no internet connection or any medium that you could use in jail or a detention room to play vn, watch anime or even be updated on the one your waiting for.

Let us all be a law abiding citizen everyone :))

• 4 weeks later...