Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

I'd say play Mare's route first since Yume's route is technically a little further along the timeline, and essentially pretends all the story portions of Mare's route happens as it continues with Yume's route. 

Huh... Does Mare's route in the fandisc have any actual relation to her route in Hoshizora, or is it some alternate story or something? Since you mentioned Mare's and Yume's routes kinda existing in the same direction, I'm not really sure how the continuity works. I really want Mare's route to share continuity with her route in Hoshizora, seeing as her route was little more than a nod than an actual route. That made me sad when I learned that. Very, very sad. 

I dunno if I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying though.

Huh... Does Mare's route in the fandisc have any actual relation to her route in Hoshizora, or is it some alternate story or something? Since you mentioned Mare's and Yume's routes kinda existing in the same direction, I'm not really sure how the continuity works. I really want Mare's route to share continuity with her route in Hoshizora, seeing as her route was little more than a nod than an actual route. That made me sad when I learned that. Very, very sad. 

I dunno if I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying though.

Its cute Mare scenes and H scenes and continuation of the story of the shrine maidens and such. Everyone wants it for the cute Mare scenes though xD

The fan disk is a continuation of the story for the yume and mare route's, with yume's route set in to the future (with flashbacks about what happened), and mare's route is a direct continuation of where it left off in the main game. 

If you ignore all the pointless scenes with Mare during her route, and append the knowledge from the plot scenes there to Yume's route, you get the full timeline. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed, the trend of favorite lately has been loli main heroines. must be steve's favorite company, other than of course a company that makes only all loli.

No, they ARE my FAVORITE company, even over all-loli devs.

After the rebrand from CROSS NET in 2009 they discovered what I call the "golden ratio" of Visual Novels while releasing Hoshimemo, they managed to replicate and even improve on it with Iroseka and we will see if they can continue it with Astralair.

The golden ratio is a lovable main loli heroine (they managed to make 2 so far, we will see with yukiyuki) that is following you the whole game and teasing you with what expects you in the true route, and lovable side heroines that you don't feel forced to clear, rather you want to clear them because some information about the world or the main loli are hidden in those routes (so you know that the true route is locked for a reason).

With that ratio you please lolicons who will do their best to unlock the loli, while at the same time pleasing non-lolicons with non-loli characters, giving them time to fall in love with the loli (Favorite heroines [Mare and Shinku] have the highest rate of success on turning non-lolicons into lolicons, because they are just so godly).

On top of that mix it with awesome music, beautiful CGs and other elements of a VN and you got yourself a masterpiece and the best VN in the world.

So even though I do like all-loli games, they are mostly only for the faps, because making more than 1 awesome loli character and polishing her personality to make everyone like her is nearly impossible. So even though the lolis in games like onii-chan sharing are awesome, compared to favo lolis they are nowhere near perfect - they are just your common lolis, where as Mare and Shinku are flawless goddesses.

After the rebrand from CROSS NET in 2009 they discovered what I call the "golden ratio" of Visual Novels while releasing Hoshimemo, they managed to replicate and even improve on it with Iroseka and we will see if they can continue it with Astralair.

The golden ratio is a lovable main loli heroine (they managed to make 2 so far, we will see with yukiyuki) that is following you the whole game and teasing you with what expects you in the true route, and lovable side heroines that you don't feel forced to clear, rather you want to clear them because some information about the world or the main loli are hidden in those routes (so you know that the true route is locked for a reason).

With that ratio you please lolicons who will do their best to unlock the loli, while at the same time pleasing non-lolicons with non-loli characters, giving them time to fall in love with the loli (Favorite heroines [Mare and Shinku] have the highest rate of success on turning non-lolicons into lolicons, because they are just so godly).

On top of that mix it with awesome music, beautiful CGs and other elements of a VN and you got yourself a masterpiece and the best VN in the world.

So even though I do like all-loli games, they are mostly only for the faps, because making more than 1 awesome loli character and polishing her personality to make everyone like her is nearly impossible. So even though the lolis in games like onii-chan sharing are awesome, compared to favo lolis they are nowhere near perfect - they are just your common lolis, where as Mare and Shinku are flawless goddesses.

I agree, I find what makes me attracted to a heroine isn't personal preference but the heroine herself. Mare's awesome just cause she is.

I don't know about them turning people into lolicons, unless we're using the definition liking 1 lolicharacter = lolicon. But yes favorite does do a good job in making a non retarded annoying loli character.

Well, I agree on most of the points. One thing to remember, though, is that it's not just with lolis. They did that in Rewrite as well, where you could do Kotori and Chihaya's routes first, then you could do Shizuru and Lucia's routes, then you could do Akane's route, and then you unlocked the three subsequent secret routes. With each new route came new information, and a longer story. My favorite was the Oppai ending though ;3

Well, I agree on most of the points. One thing to remember, though, is that it's not just with lolis. They did that in Rewrite as well, where you could do Kotori and Chihaya's routes first, then you could do Shizuru and Lucia's routes, then you could do Akane's route, and then you unlocked the three subsequent secret routes. With each new route came new information, and a longer story. My favorite was the Oppai ending though ;3

But its completely different company with zero relation to this topic :(

Not to mention the true route there is a character that is hidden throughout the whole common route, unlike the FAVO games where the true loli is there all the time. Its something completely different :( sanda plz

Dude, I was just talking about the similarities to the golden-whatever you were talking about. I wasn't trying to say that it was actually the same. Or did I actually say that in my post?

Oh. I guess what I said seemed like it implied that.