Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

If steve got 10 units of love for every 1 unit of work he has done he would get 0 units of love. 

That's a lot of love.

What are these subs, all according to the keikaku when they don't even say keikaku. 

They're the masterpiece of fansubbing.

this is a SEQUEL (or more like afterstory), read Hoshizora no Memoria - Wish upon a Shooting Star FIRST.

After you finish that, you can read this.

Already did. Hence why I as curious about this. I enjoyed Hoshizora no Memoria a great deal. So when I heard about this I wanted to look into it.

Aloha it's been a long time =D It seems that the tl went smootly XD. Can i still help with anything? I would like to review Yume's route for tl checking as i can't dedicate too much time tling from scratch =D Congratulations on this project!

Hi i´m new here, and i wanted to wish you all the luck in the world-no that´s not enough-all the luck in the universe for this project.

I want to see Yume´s after story so badly, she´s my favorite heroine in the game

Aloha it's been a long time =D It seems that the tl went smootly XD. Can i still help with anything? I would like to review Yume's route for tl checking as i can't dedicate too much time tling from scratch =D Congratulations on this project!

finish my job ill give you what i have ^_^

Hello everyone,

I have just now received some information and have some bad news to announce.

Despite me constantly reminding everyone to backup all files and even providing a project backup system on TS, all of the Mare H-scene translated scripts were somehow lost. As a result of that the Mare H-scene translation status is now back to 0/1197 and will have to be restarted.

I apologize to everyone waiting for the project and promise that in the future I will be demanding all files sent to me immediately after each update and I will be backing them up myself so this cannot happen again.

I still hope for a release date before Mare's birthday so if anyone is willing to help with the H, please let me know.

Again I am really sorry to have to announce this, I will be more strict and careful next time.

PS: I have all other files (main route and other route translation) backed up on 4 different places so they are safe, this was the only file that didn't go through me.

Hello everyone,

I have just now received some information and have some bad news to announce.

Despite me constantly reminding everyone to backup all files and even providing a project backup system on TS, all of the Mare H-scene translated scripts were somehow lost. As a result of that the Mare H-scene translation status is now back to 0/1197 and will have to be restarted.

I apologize to everyone waiting for the project and promise that in the future I will be demanding all files sent to me immediately after each update and I will be backing them up myself so this cannot happen again.

I still hope for a release date before Mare's birthday so if anyone is willing to help with the H, please let me know.

Again I am really sorry to have to announce this, I will be more strict and careful next time.

PS: I have all other files (main route and other route translation) backed up on 4 different places so they are safe, this was the only file that didn't go through me.

For those of you who are following the -EH- project, I would like it to be known that this is in no way Steve's fault whatsoever and I refuse as a member of the editing team to let him feign guilt for something that is clearly the person responsible for this translation portion of the visual novel's fault. I lost some files that I had backed up on my computer (6 times in total), and the person I have tried contacting who also has the files is nowhere to be found and I can't contact her. I apologize for this - I fucked up, and that's all that needs to said about it. I am not sure what happened to the files, however there is nothing I can do to recover them at this point.

The mistake is being corrected on my end through my own actions, and the deadline for the project has not been set back in anyway, even if it is being said otherwise. In my opinion, this bad news shouldn't have been posted in the first place as nothing has changed. While it's a little more work than need be done, it hasn't affected anything nor should anyone be led to believe it has.

Again, this is my own responsibility and things are being fixed. I promised to give a product on time, and I intend to do just that whether you feel I can or not. Thanks again.

Aaa aah. Losing those script files suck. Luckily it's not the end of the world. It just needs to be translated again.

I still have the normal scripts so only the H-scenes were lost from what I can tell. Editing is about 4/5 done on it too.

*pachi* *pachi* *pachi* Soon done with editing, nice.

Hah, so I guess there was a nightmare attached to those files, and its severing took out the H-scenes. Well, it hasn't stopped Kogasaka You; it should never stop you guys!

I give you all my enchantment of Absolute Memory - invalidating the scythe's severing powers.

I wish you all the best in remembering those memories!

So you guys got held back huh. Hope you guys are dealing well with this loss and not getting frustrated. I'm sure you guys will recover and maybe it will be easier the second time having already translated the H scenes before. Just keep at it with this project and everything will be fine. 

I'm really excited for this translation. I'm playing through the first game now and absolutely love it so can't wait for this one. Keep up the good work! I'll be following the progress in anticipation.

Hey guys, I just found out about "squel?" to Hoshizora and this thread on forum :). I wish I could help you with this but i don't know anything about japanese so i can't help with translation :(. All i can do is wishin you luck and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!