VirginSmasher

What VN should I play next?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What VN should I play next?

• Forest
    • Comyu
    • Gahkthun

This poll is closed to new votes

Comyu has a particular strong character cast with Kagome and Mayuki as heroines and a cool antagonist with Gasai. And the character interaction between the protagonist and the trio of Kagome, Benio and Mayuki in particular was great. I didn't play Gahkthun so I can't really judge its quality, but just from the comments I've seen, the only winable heroine doesn't exactly seem to be the greatest.

So if you want a great heroine cast I'm pretty sure you're better off with Comyu, if you're more into the mood for a good story, Gahkthun 'might' be the better choice since I wouldn't exactly say that the story was a strong point of Comyu.

1 hour ago, ChaosRaven said:

Comyu has a particular strong character cast with Kagome and Mayuki as heroines and a cool antagonist with Gasai. And the character interaction between the protagonist and the trio of Kagome, Benio and Mayuki in particular was great. I didn't play Gahkthun so I can't really judge its quality, but just from the comments I've seen, the only winable heroine doesn't exactly seem to be the greatest.

Neon is actually one of my favorite VN heroines, so don't knock it until you try it.

They're both excellent VNs. Having played both of them, I will offer a simple suggestion: just play both of them, and maybe flip a coin or something to pick the first one :P