One Thousand Lies [Download for free from STEAM or ITCH.IO]

Keinart

This looks really good! Looking forward to the release! :miyako: 

Actually, on that note, if you still need someone to proofread it in English, I´ll gladly help out. 

Sure, it's not too late yet. In fact today I just finished building a new version with some bugs and mistakes fixed. As soon as it finishes uploading I'll send you a private message!

4 hours ago, Templarseeker said:

Whoa! The character designs looks pretty nice and sleek! :mare:

Wish you the best in your project and looking forward to it! 

Umm... Are you adding some voices into your Visual Novel by any chances? 

Thank you! About the voices, well I don't have any plans right now because that would be a lot of work, and being a free novel I doubt I would get enough talented people to work on it. But if in the future I get enough people interested on it then of course! That would be great.

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

Sorry, been a really busy week this week, but I plan on having those screenshots over to you tonight.

No problem man, you have already made the most important part so there's no rush. Just don't forget to tell me what name do you want me to put in the credits :miyako:

So thought I would ask this here. 

The layout of the game is very nice and easy to navigate, but one fairly essential thing is missing: quick save / load options. 

Having to go into the save folder each time to save is of course not a big deal, its just 2 clicks, but having a quick save option does make things a little easier. 

Also sent you a PM about some other stuff. 

Time to get back to reading :miyako: (Really enjoying it so far.) 

Yeah I thought about that, but it's a kinetic novel and pretty short so I wanted to make it minimalistic with the less options possible. I mean it's not like there are routes or anything so people will probably just save the game a couple of times and keep saves for particular scenes.

Still maybe I add it if more people want it, I would need to change the menus a bit but I still can do it.

2 hours ago, Valmore said:

Hey, did my email get through? The ZIP file kind of large.

Yes it did, thank you for that. I thought I answered it? Maybe I forgot, too much stuff happening right now sorry.

Also I'm guessing that you prefer to use your real name in the credits, right? The one in the email.

1 hour ago, Keinart said:

Yes it did, thank you for that. I thought I answered it? Maybe I forgot, too much stuff happening right now sorry.

Also I'm guessing that you prefer to use your real name in the credits, right? The one in the email.

Okay, good. No, I hadn't received a response, so I was a tad worried that it didn't go through. Hope it helped.

And yes, please - I prefer my real name. :)

Hmm, I´m having some trouble running the game in fullscreen on windows (8.1). 

I can run it in fullscreen on MAC just fine, but on windows, the screen doesnt go into fullscreen, but expands just slightly. Both the actual fullscreen function and alt + enter gives the same result. 

2 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Hmm, I´m having some trouble running the game in fullscreen on windows (8.1). 

I can run it in fullscreen on MAC just fine, but on windows, the screen doesnt go into fullscreen, but expands just slightly. Both the actual fullscreen function and alt + enter gives the same result. 

That's pretty weird, could you send me a screenshot of your entire deskop when this happens?

34 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Here, this is "fullscreen."

Woah this is the first time I've seen this kind of error. Alright I'm gonna investigate. Could you send me a file inside the game folder called "log", it is a text file. Do it privately if posible please. Also can you send me your display settings? To do so the best would be to send me your DxDiag. It's easy, just follow these steps:

- In the program search bar write DxDiag. In windows 8 I think it is moving the mouse to the right, a bar with different options will display, click in the first icon "search", write then "DxDiag".

- Open the DxDiag, and one of the buttons will say something like "save all information..."

- Press it and save it anywhere you want. Send me that text file together with the log.

Don't worry about what information this saves, I will only access your screen and sound settings so no personal information will be leaked in case you are worried about that. Thank you!

13 minutes ago, Keinart said:

Woah this is the first time I've seen this kind of error. Alright I'm gonna investigate. Could you send me a file inside the game folder called "log", it is a text file. Do it privately if posible please. Also can you send me your display settings? To do so the best would be to send me your DxDiag. It's easy, just follow these steps:

- In the program search bar write DxDiag. In windows 8 I think it is moving the mouse to the right, a bar with different options will display, click in the first icon "search", write then "DxDiag".

- Open the DxDiag, and one of the bottons will say something like "save all information..."

- Press it and save it anywhere you want. Send me that text file together with the log.

Don't worry about what information this saves, I will only access your screen and sound settings so no personal information will be leaked in case you are worried about that. Thank you!

Sent in a PM

• 3 weeks later...

Android version is up!

nZ8Wg.png

Free Download from Google Play

You will also find a link in itchio to download it.

I have also updated the other platforms to version 1.2 (1.1 died on the way, rest in peace). I fixed some minor bugs and typos so everything should be nicer.

Thanks everyone for your support and I hope you enjoy reading the novel!

4 minutes ago, Keinart said:

Android version is up!

nZ8Wg.png

Free Download from Google Play

You will also find a link in itchio to download it.

I have also updated the other platforms to version 1.2 (1.1 died on the way, rest in peace). I fixed some minor bugs and typos so everything should be nicer.

Thanks everyone for your support and I hope you enjoy reading the novel!

Oh neat

I'll gladly play it with my tablet