Arkamondal

VN's whose sequel is better than it's prequel

Actually it's been on my mind for some time that which r the VN's whose sequel(s) r much better than it's prequel..........nd there's another question, which VN(s) definitly need a sequel.......(in my opinion Comyu definitly needs a sequel)..........

(*********IMPORTANT NOTE***********)

All players hv their own independence of chosing VN's and so no one should oppose to another's choice of VN cause everyone hv their own liking......

Even though it's more like a fandisc than a sequel, even though there are sequels of the previous heroines, Princess Evangile W Happiness is way better than the original. 

5 hours ago, Arkamondal said:

.(in my opinion Comyu definitly needs a sequel)..........

I second that motion! Comyu most certainly needs and desserves one...I loved it:kosame:

4 hours ago, TexasDice said:

Ultimate Boob Wars > Boob Wars

Yus, Ultimate boob wars is indeed superior

5 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

Are you only counting Houzuki's route?  I hope you're being sarcastic if you aren't  :sachi:

I'm only counting Masaomi's route and to some extent Eri's route too. I can troll or be sarcastic but not on this level :P 

I think Muv Luv is a shining example. Extra is the absolute shits, while Unlimited just barely gets the ball rolling in the new setting. It's mind-blowing how much better Alternative is than its predecessor.