Unlimited Signature Works

Arcadeotic

Disregarding that overused meme, welcome this is something like a project I'll be doing.

I'll be honest: I'm somewhat of a spastic avatar changer and editor, so I thought what would be better than enhancing my skills as an editor than with taking requests and making them for you. This way both me and you will gain something from this.

"But Mr. Meogii made this kind of thread already" I know, but this has nothing to do with him. I'm doing this because I want to, and you can join this if you so desire. And Meogii's thread is somewhat dead now, and he himself might be as well.

Anyways, here are some things I've made on Fuwa.

My avatars:

Spoiler

KWbPij2.png

bqnJr7d.jpg

OWqmGe6.jpg

Note that I have made ~30 profile pictures, but these are from Fuwa

My personal signatures:

Spoiler

hgYvGFM.jpg

My first one: It wasn't that good and only serves as my banner for my Wordpress.

VJ7WUG5.png

My first signature I put time to; I still am somewhat proud of it, even if it took hours to make.

OQi0L66.png

This is my present one, I am very glad on how it turned out. I made it in about a span of 1,5 hours

xoeWE1q.png

6jDko1E.png

Commissions I've made:

Spoiler

DarkZedge

koNGZV6.jpg

LjKLehf.png

fy28NUY.png

mitchhamilton

d7RbtFq.png

Templarseeker

TAwfRqb.png

Be it signature pictures or avatar pictures, I most likely can make it, as long as you give me some points to work with.

So, request away, I'll be looking forward on reading them.

Just rember to mention when you get your signature/avatar pic to avoid any bigger hassles

4 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

I'll probably need the sources for the pictures then

here you go, goshujin-sama.

NSFW LINKS

also, if its not too much to ask for, would it be possible to pretty up my signature, goshujin-sama?

Just now, DarkZedge said:

Well my request was to add a background to my current signature though you indicated me that you'd have to re do it from scratch to make it work, so that's my request for you basically a re-do/ improvement of my current Kawaii Neko sig :sachi:

What kind of background?

3 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Maybe a night sky with the moon and stars ( always liked that sort of thing) though admitedly it maybe complicated to do, i don't know all that much of editing though i practice when i can

Quoting myself here to update, the sig has been finished and updated. Thanks Arca :sachi:

4 minutes ago, Templarseeker said:

Most your signatures and backgrounds looks pretty gorgeous and neat! Umm... Could I ask request for one but have no idea as to what would it be, and does your work requires some kind of compensation? 

Something like that won't be needed, but you of course can do something of the sort by your own accord

I can make one from scratch, but it'll be harder, si I'd appreciate some key points

Cool thread arc, nice of you to offer free editing services for the members :miyako:

One thing. I've noticed in a few of the signatures, some pictures are a little oddly scaled. Like, the width primarily seems to be mismatched with the original picture, so it gets that "stretched" look to it.

Are you holding down shift when scaling images? That way you retain their original scale, so you don't get that problem.

It's a very small detail, but it overall makes the end result look more professional.

1 hour ago, Arcadeotic said:

Something like that won't be needed, but you of course can do something of the sort by your own accord

I can make one from scratch, but it'll be harder, si I'd appreciate some key points

Cool! Thank you very much for your great noble services! You have my sincerest gratitude! :miyako:

Hmm... Kara No Shoujo theme signatures/backgrounds will do I guess...

Spoiler

498363.jpg

Spoiler

497195.jpg

Spoiler

497394.jpg

Spoiler

anime%20eroge%20innocent%20grey%20kara%2

1 hour ago, Templarseeker said:

Cool! Thank you very much for your great noble services! You have my sincerest gratitude! :miyako:

Hmm... Kara No Shoujo theme signatures/backgrounds will do I guess...

Reveal hidden contents

498363.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

497195.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

497394.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

anime%20eroge%20innocent%20grey%20kara%2

Alright, I'll put something together from these four pictures

It'll most likely be done in a hour or two