Place to Stay!

Vagabond

Hey there i'm a wanderer of the woods who loves everything anime.
Really fired up to be part of this site now that I have internet access again, which was really aggravating, so
long since I got my anime fix.:conspiracy: Have actually been browsing this site for a while and finally got the guts to put
my name out there and be part of Fuwa. Got into VNs after reading DanganRonpa and have kept looking for more to
enjoy, hearing about how you guys keep talking em up. Love Katawa Shoujo and Cartagra by the way.
:lol: My favorite kinds
of stories would be murder mysterys and true love/friendship(and I mean reeeeeeeal romance not some hanky panky 
skirt flipping that I found in a few titles). Have a weakness for cute moe lolis:LOLIS ARE LOVE LOLIS ARE LIFE, also
really like spicy food and action packed catchy music that I play over and over again on my headphones. Well that's just
a few things about me, but I'll have plenty of time here to express myself. I hope to make myself comfortable here and 
that this will drive my love for anime and VNs even more, being part of the community. If you guys can recommend me 

some things be it anime, VNs, or catchy anime openings i'd really appreciate it sensei.:mare:

P.S. is anyone else looking forward to DanganRonpa V3.:upupu:

Well, welcome to the Forums

I guess the underground loli formation got one more member among their ranks.

My tastes in anime are rather different from your average watcher, but I'll recommend Golden Time, OreGairu and Hyouka

And for VNs, The Steampunk series, HoshiMemo, PE and all that

Have a nice stay

13 minutes ago, Vagabond said:

Cartagra

Now that's great!, nice to meet you :sachi: i can tell that we'll get along just fine too and hope you have a great time here in Fuwa with us.

Don't hesitate to ask around and stuff..we're really a friendly bunch and great community!

So welcome to the Fuwa Forums and have fun:sachi:

Hey, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you! :sachi:

Couple of recommendations: Planetarian and Eden*. Neither is a murder mystery, but they are awesome so everyone needs to play them :illya:

I'd recommend giving the forum rules a quick run-through, especially the section below. (Don't worry, you didn't break any rules! Just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you weren't aware of them.)

"Lolicon/Shotacon Policy"

12 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Well, welcome to the Forums

I guess the underground loli formation got one more member among their ranks.

My tastes in anime are rather different from your average watcher, but I'll recommend Golden Time, OreGairu and Hyouka

Have a nice stay

Thanks for the welcome, i'll be sure to check those anime out when I have the time.

Also fan of tomboys as well as Moe loli.

12 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Now that's great!, nice to meet you :sachi: i can tell that we'll get along just fine too and hope you have a great time here in Fuwa with us.

Don't hesitate to ask around and stuff..we're really a friendly bunch and great community!

So welcome to the Fuwa Forums and have fun:sachi:

Great to be here and thanks for the welcome. Planning on enjoying myself here best I can.8)

7 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Hey, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you! :sachi:

Couple of recommendations: Planetarian and Eden*. Neither is a murder mystery, but they are awesome so everyone needs to play them :illya:

I'd recommend giving the forum rules a quick run-through, especially the section below. (Don't worry, you didn't break any rules! Just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you weren't aware of them.)

"Lolicon/Shotacon Policy"

Heads up is appreciated and looking forward to getting along with a fellow moe loli lover.:miyako:

Planetarian might be a good way to pass the time since it's a short one. I just have this policy of mine that once I start on a game or VN that I see it through to the end.