Welcome Back?

OriginalRen

@Nayleen came back to Fuwanovel. @Lewycool responds to his thread regarding Fuwanovel in 2016. @suikashoujo, @Zakamutt, and @zhurai (a long time moderator) come back and post after what seems like forever. @Emi responds to an introduction thread by the latter...

I'm going to do some ass patting here (bite me) and just say that you guys are staple members of this community, and seeing you come out of the wood works after a very slow and depressing year on the website puts a smile my face. It's really good to see you guys pop up again, even if for a little bit. Don't die, okay?

It's somewhat understandable that you'd think I were actually just returning - for a while I really didn't post on fuwa at all when my desktop computer was bust, and I've been much less active in general. I'll prolly be less active than I used to be from now on, though I will hopefully provide commentary for the VNTS each week.

One of the posts I made after returning was on your 2 years on fuwa reflection thingy though. You might want to actually finish that one as your just punishment.

Huh well that context is interesting.... (that said, I have no clue who suikashoujo is though, but okay :D )

As for how active I'll be? idk. Trying to do a lot of things at one time, but I'm just trying to rotate what I do somewhat... (though some of these plans/most of these plans have nothing to do with VN's so... *shrug* one can ask but then again it has nothing to do with this topic lol)

We'll see I suppose o.0

1 hour ago, zhurai said:

Huh well that context is interesting.... (that said, I have no clue who suikashoujo is though, but okay :D )

As for how active I'll be? idk. Trying to do a lot of things at one time, but I'm just trying to rotate what I do somewhat... (though some of these plans/most of these plans have nothing to do with VN's so... *shrug* one can ask but then again it has nothing to do with this topic lol)

We'll see I suppose o.0

Not like I knew you either, so we're even

Yeah, I've been juggling a lot of new responsibilities the past few months, so I wasn't able to come here as much as I used to.Now that I'm finally settling in a bit more I should be popping up more often though. ...probably.

I more or less just started lurking since I didn't see anything worth while to respond to. And because no one cared about the front site any more, I given up on bothering.

Good plans which never get seen through is so common in life (and in fuwa :P).

Also I'm shocked @ was actually introduced because of the possibilities of spamming people.

On 2/23/2016 at 10:54 AM, Lewycool said:

I more or less just started lurking since I didn't see anything worth while to respond to. And because no one cared about the front site any more, I given up on bothering.

Good plans which never get seen through is so common in life (and in fuwa :P).

Also I'm shocked @ was actually introduced because of the possibilities of spamming people.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm back too. As of now.

Things that happened in my life since I left:

1. Moved back to America and then across America from WA to IN

2. Got a job that works all the hours. All the hours. However there is no take home stress and it's doing something I love so I don't care and the money is good so I'm very content.

3. Got engaged and will soon be married. Girlfriend not only does not know much about anime but I think she just legitimately does not like non-child-oriented animated things (IE she loves Disney but hates Archer) and has only watched a few anime things to humor me. That said she is understanding of my interests and we share a lot of interests outside anime so it's fine.

4. Quit video games for good and then un-quit them.

5. Decided that I needed folks to talk about anime and Japanese games and VNs with after all and came back to Fuwanovel because this place is great.