OriginalRen's AMA

OriginalRen

Do you purposely go out of your way to make inflammatory statements? You seem to have a talent for it, so if it's intentional I must r8 it 8/8.

You gain the ability to get three virgin fuwans of your choice laid. Which ones do you pick, and why?

Think of a question you would want to be asked. Ask yourself that question, and post the question and response.

How many figures do you currently own?

If you had the opportunity to grow a fully functional extra penis connected to your first one (like that guy on reddit who was born like that), would you do it?

Do you still get bothered when people use "was" for "were" when speaking (orally) in the subjunctive mood? Have you successfully changed your own habits in this regard?

Have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

17 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

Wow, this AMA sure has a lot to do with penises. Kind of hoping for some more serious questions.

Okay:

- What are your plans for the future? Alternatively: where would you like to see yourself in, let's say, ten-ish years or so?

- How would you approach a girl you have a crush on? What would a safe and fun first date spot be for you?

- What's your favourite band/movie/book?

5 hours ago, ロル ビち said:

do ur stundents know their sensei is an otaku?

Some of them do. I tend to keep the hobby to myself for the most part, unless someone is my friend.

1 hour ago, solidbatman said:

Japan is about to get swallowed by a black hole, and only you have the power to save it, but at the cost of never seeing another ass again. Do you save Japan and give up ass?

http://i.imgur.com/8uq0IWs.jpg

https://latimesphoto.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/earthquake-in-japan-12.jpg

1 hour ago, Flutterz said:

On average, how many kg of salt do you produce per day?

I'm sorry, I don't know what that is. :Teeku:

12 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

Do you purposely go out of your way to make inflammatory statements? You seem to have a talent for it, so if it's intentional I must r8 it 8/8.

You gain the ability to get three virgin fuwans of your choice laid. Which ones do you pick, and why?

Think of a question you would want to be asked. Ask yourself that question, and post the question and response.

How many figures do you currently own?

If you had the opportunity to grow a fully functional extra penis connected to your first one (like that guy on reddit who was born like that), would you do it?

Do you still get bothered when people use "was" for "were" when speaking (orally) in the subjunctive mood? Have you successfully changed your own habits in this regard?

Have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Ignoring the 1st question since I really don't know what you mean by that...

1. Do I have sex with said virgins or do I just get to choose if they pop their cherry? If the former, I honestly don't know which females have had sex or not, so I can't say.

2. I currently own 112 figurines as of yesterday. 19 of them are still in preorder and will be distributed throughout the year.

3. An extra dick? Nah, that's pointless.

4. Not really. As an English teacher, you find yourself being very patient with all your students. I make speaking/writing mistakes all the time, so it's good to encourage who you teach and not break them.

5. I like the way I look, but I'm not sure if I'm appealing to a majority of women, so it's hard to say.

12 hours ago, suikashoujo said:

What is the best anime, and why is it Sleeping with Hinako

This question. Here are the reasons:

• The loose spaghetti strap
  • You literally become Spiderman with a camera
  • That spaghetti strap
  • Hinako's breasts rapidly change size on whim, a feat many females to this day can not perform
  • Did I mention that loose spaghetti strap?
12 hours ago, Kanbe said:

Inside or outside, if you know what I mean

I always use a condom, unless other birth control methods are used. It depends.

12 hours ago, babiker said:

When's your next "I'm done with Fuwa" thread? It's been quite a while :miyako:

When I obtain more salt. I'm depleted right now. I need a lot of fuel.

11 hours ago, Cyrillej1 said:

Is there anything important you want achieve/accomplish before you die? (like, when you look back on your life, you'd feel satisfied)

Hmm, good question! I really just want to make sure I make everyone I meet happy. As long as people can look back and say Ren was weird, but also a great listener and friend, then I am happy.

As someone who currently teaches Law and American History for 11th graders and also works in an after school program with 3rd-6th graders I am able to say with complete certainty that I prefer teaching the older students. Which age group of students do you prefer teaching most and why?

If the answer was the younger students do you have any tips for keeping them in line? (the 5th-6th graders tend to be monsters)

Without spoiling anything what is it about Aokana that you like so much to bother with a translation it? (looking forward to the eventual release good luck with it!). 

If you had to choose a state to live in where you currently do not live which state would it be and why?

Dogs, Cats, Birds, Reptiles, or Samurai?

A train is hurtling down a track towards five people. You can divert the train onto a separate track. However, this diversion loops back around to rejoin the main track, so diverting the train still leaves it on a path to run over the five people. But, on this track is a single fat person, who, when he is killed by the train, will stop it from continuing on to the five people. Should you flip the switch to divert the track?