OriginalRen's AMA

OriginalRen

Let us assume a fully grown, completely healthy Clydesdale horse has his hooves shackled to the ground while his head is held in place with thick rope. He is conscious and standing upright, but completely immobile. And let us assume that--for some reason--every political prisoner on earth (as cited by Amnesty International) will be released from captivity if you can kick this horse to death in less than twenty minutes. You are allowed to wear steel-toed boots.

What would you do?

18 minutes ago, Down said:

Dicks?

Absolutely! I enjoy sitting in 温泉 every week with all sorts of men, both young and old. I actually was hoping to bring you and Nosebleed to one this summer. We can have a splash fight and bath each other like in all of those anime.

9 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Let us assume a fully grown, completely healthy Clydesdale horse has his hooves shackled to the ground while his head is held in place with thick rope. He is conscious and standing upright, but completely immobile. And let us assume that--for some reason--every political prisoner on earth (as cited by Amnesty International) will be released from captivity if you can kick this horse to death in less than twenty minutes. You are allowed to wear steel-toed boots.

What would you do?

I don't think violence is the answer to fixing what many people think might be a problem, so I would not beat the horse and call someone who is able to handle it.

25 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

More Arkham Horror when?

Anytime after 5:00pm CT this week! Tonight if you'd like.

16 minutes ago, Bolverk said:

How many figurines do you own?

109 figurines. 90 of them are currently in my possession. The other 19 are preorders that I have paid for in full and will be released this year.

9 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Out of all Fuwamembers

Who would you do

Tough question. I talked to maki~chan the other day on her YouTube channel. She's actually really beautiful and extremely sweet.

If I was gay? Probably Nosebleed or Flutterz because one of them has an interesting set of fetishes and they both seem like they would be extremely shy in bed. I think shy people are cute.

Someone builds and optical portal that allows you to see a vision of your own life in the future (it's essentially a crystal ball that shows a randomly selected image of what your life will be like in twenty years). You can only see into this portal for thirty seconds. When you finally peer into the crystal, you see yourself in a living room, two decades older than you are today. Next side you is a salamander of the Rhyacotritonidae family. You quietly stroke its soft back while watching Canadian football on your TV, your face seems to tell you there's some sexual tensions involved. Your walls are covered in reptile pictures, from soft shell turtles to iguanas. It seems you have become obsessed with these reptiles, for one reason or another. Remember this future is static and absolute; no matter what you do, this future will happen. The optical portal is never wrong. This destiny cannot be changed.

The day after that you come across a pre-season Canadian Football League game between the Toronto Argonauts and the Saskatchewan Roughriders on your TV. Knowing your inevitable future, do you now watch it?

14 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Dont you have like a 30 incher

Hypothetically could you reach it

Depending on certain circumstances (based on how turned on I am):

• Average turn on - 7 or 7.5 inches
  • Good day/when I masturbate - 8 or 8.5 inches
  • Great day/when I have sex - 9 inches

For the most part, I tend to fall on a good day. Great days usually come with tons of surprises, new material, and/or interesting fetishes. It also depends on my waiting period of when I was last active. Depending on the length of foreplay, size may also fluctuate between all this quite often. As stated above, having actual sex usually amounts to a great day, whereas a self-session falls on a good day.

1 minute ago, Fiddle said:

Who's your favorite Fresh Prince of Bel-Air character?

It has to be Alfonso Ribeiro. Anyone who doesn't choose him is a moron. Uncle Phil was also amazing, but I honestly love Alfonso. He is one of the most genuine men I have ever seen, and it makes me very happy he appreciates his entire acting career, rather than letting his old TV shows go to waste.

1 hour ago, spademan said:

rank your translated vns from 1-10 plz

Sharin no Kuni is my favorite VN. Hoshizora is my least favorite VN of all time. It's hard to decide on the other ones.

56 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

Can you tell us what you did during that time you were banned from Fuwanovel and we all banded together to save you?

I was currently at the MOA working. I came home to a massive uproar on the forums, and about 13 messages in my inbox about me being saved. Everyone was very happy I didn't get banned.

54 minutes ago, ロル ビち said:

if you were forced to choose an animal (not human) to have sex and after that kill it, what would you choose?

Does a bug count? If so, I'd choose small small insect.

45 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

What's your happiest memory from Fuwa? (can be from Teamspeak, livestream, or forums, etc., as long as it's a part of the Fuwa community)

The day OriginalRen got banned. I received so much attention that day, and everyone appreciated/noticed me.

44 minutes ago, LiquidShu said:

If you were to throw up on an airplane, with you in the middle, and two Fuwans of your choice on your left and right how would you go about it?

I'd throw up in the bag and excuse myself from my seat to go to the bathroom. As for the Fuwans? Probably @Ceris and @GetterEmperor. They seem like the kind of people that wouldn't care.