Best Visual Novel played in 2015

Arkamondal

Actually i am thinking of asking all of you about the best VN (translated or non translated) u hv played in 2015 may it be VN's for PC, Ps Vita, PSP, etc. of any genre......

(*********IMPORTANT NOTE***********)

All players hv their own independence of chosing VN's and so no one should oppose to another's choice of VN cause everyone hv their own liking......

17 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Well, I started my journey to VNs in 2015, and have touched about 55 VNs in total

But out of all of them, I have to say Ourai no Gahkthun left the biggest impression on me.

Looking forward fot the rest of the "Beautiful" series very much.

holycrap 50 in one year. WTF

My overall favorite VN from last year was Unionism Quartet. I really loved that one. Can't wait for the release of the announced fan disc.

My favorite translated VN was Eden*. It was so touching, I shed manly tears.

Both brought me a new favorite character with Mariel (UQ) and Sion (Eden), and those were just the top of an overall great cast.

Definitely gotta be sharin no kuni. I love the whole mystery/battle of wits-esque plot and usually i try to predict for my self what plot events will happen next, and although i also loved the cartagra series the plot was just too easy to predict. (only read cartagra and 75% of kns 1) but that being said, following along with sharin no kuni, I just could not foreesee what would happen next and add that with a gripping plot it gets my 2015 goat vn.

4 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

i honestly cant remember all the vns i played this year. the only two that pop into my mind that left an impression were "Princess Evangile" and "Bishoujo Mangekyou -Wasurenagusa to Eien no Shoujo-"

i might go with the latter since it was more memorable than PE.

You say that like anything but Ayaka's route is even memorable in the first place :makina:

Back to the main topic, my favorite VN I played in 2015 is G Senjou No Maou. Majikoi and Kara No Shoujo 2 come pretty close to it.

3 minutes ago, LiquidShu said:

I was just thinking that.. will be two years for me in a few months and I am at the high 20's :vinty:

And for my best VN, zero clue. I can't even remember when I read what I read.

You can reach 50 VN's per year pretty fast if you try to dig through MangaGamers and Jast's nukige program... :illya:

1 hour ago, ChaosRaven said:

You can reach 50 VN's per year pretty fast if you try to dig through MangaGamers and Jast's nukige program... :illya:

I suppose so, I just tend to read what is recommended here for the time being. If I really sat down and fapped 24/7 I guess I could hit 50 VN's :makina: 

Since I plan on finishing the VN's I own on Steam and then some, guessing I will hit close to 18 or so this year? 

14 minutes ago, Arkamondal said:

i hv also been playing VN's for about an year and all of my played or still playing VN's i like the following........

1. Dracu Riot
  2. Princess Evangile ( my first VN )
  3. If my heart had wings
  4. Comyu
  5. Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star-

I just started Dracu Riot... Pretty good so far if its better then IMHHW and Memoria it's gonna be pretty great :makina:

1 hour ago, Arkamondal said:

i hv also been playing VN's for about an year and all of my played or still playing VN's i like the following........

1. Dracu Riot
  2. Princess Evangile ( my first VN )
  3. If my heart had wings
  4. Comyu
  5. Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star-

Dracu-riot is the best kind of moege out there, I loved it immensely and so should you