Spring Anime List of 2016

Sonicboom2.0

I see absolutely no series I'm absolutely psyched about seeing here.

Aside from my usual action/fantasy + light novel filter that I broadly stroke everything with, the one series that I would be hyped about, Shingeki no Bahamut, is done by an entirely different staff, se I have no idea how it's going to play out.  Genesis was fucking great, but I don't know who the hell these guys are.  If they stick to the same type of adaptation that Genesis did, I'll be happy, but I doubt they will.

General first impressions:

Ace Attorney: Hahahahaha, A-1, this is going to have laughable character design.

Boku no Hero Academia: what the hell? I remember following this at serialization and never reading it. It got popular enough for an anime?!

Kotetsujou no Kabenari: Guys, is this SnK: The offbrand?

Concrete Revolutio: Time to finish the first season

Asterisk war: Groan

Endride: Please no bara

Joker Game: History, blehhh

Re:Zero: Errr... I just remember there being a korean spin off or something like that of this?

Big Order: ooooo I didn't see this on first pass.  This one was an interesting read. Too bad it seems it might go badly.  Enjoyable manga at least.

Netoge: Is that 3DCG on the cover...? SKIIIP.

Wasn't SnK season 2 scheduled for 16th April or so? I think I read that somewhere... But it looks like it is the latter half of 2016 instead now when I am looking it up.

Otherwise this season looks rather weak. Shingeki no Bahamut and Magi: Sinbad spinoff is perhaps something I watch when they are finished.