Android Visual Novel [Let's play visual novel on the go!]

Widi

• 3 weeks later...
It seems you can't purchase VNDS from the app store. It's still listed but it appears that any payment method I try is declined (Google play credit, credit card or paypal). They work just fine or purchasing other items online.
Yeah, if you go to weeaboo.nl, creator's website, you can see a lot of comments, even a few months old, about that issue, but Anonl didn't reply to a single one of them. Just download the full apk from some other website.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a torrent of Visual Novels that I have gotten to work on my Android-based tablet. It includes titles such as Fate/Stay Night, Higurashi, Umineko, Saya no Uta, Tsukihime, and many others, including indie releases and even some Otome Games (You know. For the ladies).

thanks!! :3

these vn games are all versions 18+ ?

There's new VNDS port: Yume Miru Kusuri.

Although as far as I understand forum's rules I can't post a link here since it's oficially published in english.

Yeah I played it.. it was coming out so slowly that I did not purchase it.. translation to Android was slower than mollasses.

I wonder if fate stay night converter 1.2.5 will work on Realta Nua version (with patch for h-cgs etc)

1. There's going to be a native iOS/Android version of Realta Nua in the spring.

2. That link is only for Heaven's Feel, if you want the entirety of Realta Nua you want one of these versions:

Translation only:

http://realtapatch.tumblr.com/

Translation + optional extra patches (some of said patches may not work, so you'll have to do trial & error):

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4745

1. There's going to be a native iOS/Android version of Realta Nua in the spring.

2. That link is only for Heaven's Feel, if you want the entirety of Realta Nua you want one of these versions:

Translation only:

http://realtapatch.tumblr.com/

Translation + optional extra patches (some of said patches may not work, so you'll have to do trial & error):

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4745 than

Thanks very much!

as expected from Rin-sama ^___^

• 2 months later...

Cheers guys, this is a great thread! especially for someone who is mostly a casual who likes to play VNs that are not too long and got that old classic charm. Just what I've been looking for! Here in China there are tons of VN apps but sadly my Chinese is not good enough to understand them and only a very limited number are released in English. Maybe I'll make a thread about Chinese VNs sometime.

I found the app "Burn you far with me" that the OP posted really funny. Never saw this mix of working out, cute 2D anime girls on my phone screen before. This thread must be updated regularly!

I've played Fate Stay Night, Fate Route and UBW Route on VNDS. Everything is working fine.

I tried Clannad on VLRN but I got stuck at the blue sky before Tomoya talks to Nagisa.

Edit.: Its working now, I replaced for a newer patch than the one I was using (:

I'm getting the same problem here, when tomoya looking at the sky, game didn't response, just the BGM playing...

Could u tell me which patch did you use??

i finally found out problem while play clannad using rlvm with android. App won't be able to run if we use android 4.4 or 5.0, it will kick us back to main screen. But with a little trick, it still run fine.

We have to find a phone having android 4.3 or bellow and put microSD card(with clannad folder inside) on that phone. Install rlvm and run clannad for once. After that, put back microSD card on our phone. So our phone would be able to play it.

But i'm having another problem... That i can't save or load. Even if i copy save file from computer to card, i still unable to find any thing to load....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Very good post, I'd add that one can also get pretty good to excellent results with hundreds of other VNs by utilizing Kirikiroid, windows in an emulator (there are options to DOSBox) or exagear and psss. Though you need a tablet for the text to be readable for most games.