Jump to content

Shoujo-Ai Visual Novel?


Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

https://vndb.org/v8508

Obviously best choice. The H is super light and very cute (really its not even H scenes)

Oh yeah! Also forgot about https://vndb.org/v10569, short but really really cute.

Haven't played either of them or much yuri for that matter even when Senpai ( @Dergonu ) Is completely obssesed over it and breathes and eats yuri.

Kindred spirits has me tempte also Flowers by Innocent Grey too, is Kindred spirits any good? haven't heard any opinions on it yet

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Haven't played either of them or much yuri for that matter even when Senpai ( @Dergonu ) Is completely obssesed over it and breathes and eats yuri.

Kindred spirits has me tempte also Flowers by Innocent Grey too, is Kindred spirits any good? haven't heard any opinions on it yet

its fucking cute and somewhat realistic actually (well, compared to eroge's at least lol). This is as slice of life as it gets and as someone who thinks SoL is a snoozefest normally I can highly recommend it

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kawasumi said:

its fucking cute and somewhat realistic actually (well, compared to eroge's at least lol). This is as slice of life as it gets, as someone who thinks SoL is a snoozefest normally I can highly recommend it

I'll have to give it a try then :sachi:.

Who knows it just might get me into yuri all together 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shinji said:

i've played kodoyuri! it is indeed cute.

kindred spirits is on steam but i'm not sure if they removed the H scenes???

its the first uncensored VN on steam, so no, but the h scenes is really tolerable as I mentioned before, they dont feel forced and arent "in your face".

Also, the only thing you see is boobs

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kawasumi said:

its the first uncensored VN on steam, so no, but the h scenes is really tolerable as I mentioned before, they dont feel forced and arent "in your face".

Also, the only thing you see is boobs

oh really? it looks pretty cute so i'll add it to my list :')

 the artstyle is quite decent too

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...