Hey I'm Here Give Me Attention!

Niseno-Kami

Ignoring the text wall for now (hopefully I won't *have* to get into it), I think we were just going out of different definitions of the word.

After all, you think a "Meh, I'll spare a minute" attitude to a topic fits into it. I, for example, don't know anyone who'd disregard an idea without thinking about it for a minute. I think it even makes the definition of open-minded itself hollow, since I never came into contact with a human being who wouldn't take that attitude towards something. Different life experiences, I guess.

I was going off of- "having a mind receptive to new ideas, arguments, etc; unprejudiced" - unprejudiced being the key word there. Since everyone has their own bias to some extent, and it's really hard to approach an argument without an existing opinion that makes it harder or easier for oneself to accept that idea, after all. 

Most of these discussions don't actually lead to anything. The vast majority of them evolves into a dispute of anecdotes and the equivalent of internet screaming with both sides unwilling to comprose, actually, though I tend to be polite about it most of the time.

Oh, finding out it was a problem with two people using different definitions for the same word is pretty common, too. In any case, it's really rare for someone to actually be convinced they were wrong- in that sense, people are quite stubborn. 

Well, again, weilcome to fuwa. Hope to see you around.

21 minutes ago, Niseno-Kami said:

Helloooo! My favorite is Kagamine twins and Neru I guess... I like gakupo too but not his voicebank I just like his representation.

Yay, Rin and Len are my favorite <3 In fact I bought their V4 voicebank as soon as they came out on the 24th December. Only got the download version though cause i wasn't patient enough to wait to get a physical. lol. 

40 minutes ago, Niseno-Kami said:

Wait whaaat!? Do you produce vocaloid music, especielly with Rin and Len!? PM ME THE LINKS! NOW!

Yeah I do write music but I haven't really posted any of it, mainly because I'm not very confident with what I do. But when I do post something I'll be sure to show it to you. :3

Hopefully soon. ;-;

On 2/26/2016 at 10:55 PM, Ollie- said:

Yeah I do write music but I haven't really posted any of it, mainly because I'm not very confident with what I do. But when I do post something I'll be sure to show it to you. :3

Hopefully soon. ;-;

Edited by Niseno-Kami

49 minutes ago, Niseno-Kami said:

I'll be waiting for it! Btw are you doing japanese or english?

I usually do english since i'm more experienced with english voicebanks but I do occasionally try out japanese if I'm maybe remixing a japanese song. I'm not very good with my japanese :michiru: (im british and british people suck with other languages). 

I'm trying out a bunch of stuff with Rin and Len . Not something that you would usually hear I guess. Most of my inspiration came from Porter Robinson.

Just wondering but do you have a favorite Kagamine song? I guess favorite song is difficult to choose in general but any you've been listening to a lot? I'm curious! *-* :mare:

1 hour ago, Niseno-Kami said:

Hmm that's a tough one. I like evil series but I just like the premis of the series not the use of voicebanks. Hmm, "Sleeping Princess", "Chilledren", "Giga Cartoon Witch", "Wonder Girl and Labyrinth Gate", "Mistletoe (I don't like the story on this one but gosh the usage of voicebanks are fantastic!)", "Soleil", "Soundless Voice"... ugh I should stop this is getting out of hand. These are my favorites I guess, though I'm sure if I think I'll add a lot of new ones. Do you know any of these? Please say yes :kosame:

Yeah i know a few of them but not all of them. xD