Dedicated Fuwachat Moderator?

Can we please get a dedicated moderator who keeps an eye on Fuwachat? Half the people that exist there are genuine members who have great social experiences, but the other half of them are individuals who don't give a rat's ass about this site or what we do. All I'm asking is for is a dedicated moderator (preferably someone who stays in there almost 24/7) to manage it.

Thanks.

Every time I enter the chat or see the members that are in the chat I always see Flutterz(isn't he a mod already?if not he should) lurking from the shadows or just speaking endlessly about F/GO xD , I think you had really bad luck coming across one of those users when nobody was moderating which is again not very frequent.

Sure, why not. I added 3 mods in the form of chatmod-chan, though that got trashed (I still like the idea of anonymous modding for chat, though I won't insist on it.) Could add 3 more the normal way, should be enough. 

For now, I'm making @Arcadeotic a mod. I've seen him modding chat for a week and was quite pleased with it. 

3 minutes ago, Down said:

And there are currently 7 chat mods but I can't find who they are exactly without knowing their names already because lol IPB.

You can click on the number of people next side a group to see who's in it.

Current people with chat mod powers:

• All board mods, global mods and admins
  • Arcadeotic
  • Griveous (RIP?)
  • Kurisu-chan
  • GetterEmperor
  • Aniki (RIP)
  • Nohman (???)
  • solidbatman (:salt:)