Most Fu*ked up translated Visual Novels?

LittleFalcon

Hello, so Im requesting some translated Vn's that are simply fu*ked  up. I mean they have much gore, horror psychological ,elemenents, dark characters. I want a VN that will simply make my jaw drop.

Thanks for suggestions and sorry for bad engish.

PS: please do not suggest VN that has anime adaptation like Higurashi because I probably have already seen them and want a new story.

7 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

oh yeah, forgot about moon. I have no idea how it is, I wanna play it at some point though. (which is gonna require a dosbox or something lmao)

Tfw this was written by Jun Maeda and illustrated by Hinoue Itaru, the most well known Key staff members. :makina:

Tfw Hinoue's CGs are still shit today

1 minute ago, Arcadeotic said:

I expected no less from you

Why else would you be interested in it? :amane:

I dont really hate key lol, I only watched the anime adaptations of air and kanon which I really love actually lol

(Yeah, Air was one of the first animes I watched and it killed me inside, I know its bad, dont judge me)

I have seen some of Mangagamer's depraved tentacle and rape visual novels. I have played through visual novels in which good kind-hearted girls are broken down and remade into sex crazed maniacs. I have seen the mutilated corpses of Kara no Shoujo and Cartagra. I have masturbated rigorously to visual novels in which family members practice incest.  HOWEVER! Nothing has desturbed me more than "Miharu's" route in DaCapo.