Kingdom Hearts III ----- yesss!

Guest Aaeru

Kingdom hearts 3 got announced

and there was a pretty new trailer for Final fantasy versus 13, now called final fantasy 15.

^ so not buying the english version

I couldn't believe it this morning when I saw these videos, especially the KH3 one, I've been waiting for it since I finished KH2, and I've had to endure all the 258/2 Days, re:Code, 3D, Birth by Sleep (this one was cool) but at last, the game they should have done years ago.

I already ordered a copy of KH 1.5, so I can play the Final Mix version and everything. I guess KH 2.5 will be out before KH3, so that'll be a great way to replay these games in PS3.

I also think that Sony will get everything this generation, unless Microsoft suddenly realizes that their new Xbox isn't worth the money (which it isn't).

Wait...KH3?? WHERE!?!? I didnt see that being announced! Sony is really pushing these releases, sooo many amazing games coming out for the PS4! Xbox One so far has been just...meh...even Halo didnt get me excited, feels like they are milking it already.

I also gave up on FF...13-2? 15? I dont know anymore...*sighs* it just doesnt have the same soul as the old ones.

but if kingdom hearts 3 and FFXV is on PS3 as well... then i dunno if i would invest in a new console...

there's simply nothing else that would sway me. Gust and NIS and Co should never move to the PS4 for any good reason

but if kingdom hearts 3 and FFXV is on PS3 as well... then i dunno if i would invest in a new console...

there's simply nothing else that would sway me. Gust and NIS and Co should never move to the PS4 for any good reason

I'm with you, I hope KH3 and FFXV are compatible with PS3, because if they don't I'll probably end up buying the PS4

Final Fantasy XV will not be on the PS3. It will be a PS4/Xbox One title. Same with Kingdom Hearts III. Siliconera reported it a few days ago.

As for Gust and NIS, they'll more than likely focus still on the PS3 and begin moving more and more towards the Vita. It'll be a few years into the launch cycle before they fully embrace and develop for the PS4. Hell, I bet even Atlus will put Persona 5 on the PS3. It still has at least 2 more years of solid support from studios left in it.

While I am looking forward to KH3, holy fuck am I HYPED for FF XV.

Personally I have always felt that FF was a series that attempted to evolve in one way or the other, even though it doesn't always work out, but holy crap this time they nailed it. Combat at least from what we can see and what we have heard before IMHO. Was exactly what I was hoping from it anyway.

If the other, older info holds true as well, with cities to explore, chocobos, the works...

WELP, TIME TO GET A PS4 D:

BTW, if you haven't seen it yet...

• 2 weeks later...