Any news on Corpse Party PC?

Mkilbride

Xseed is as bad as JAST, it seems.

That thread is depressing.

"Corpse Party PC announced for a 2014 release"

"Corpse Party PC announced for a 2015 release"

Ugh. I don't understand. it's in English, it's already got a version on PC, what is taking?

"January 2015: "We're just finishing up some QC, a month or two now."

Then 6 months later they say Corpse Party is one of the hardest projects to date? What? They have plenty of games, far more complex, already ported over and working.

I'm also confused as fuck because they keep saying it won't be the PSP version, then what will it be? We already have the 2011 PC version or so, this is the PSP Remake we were told, and now it's not?

Shit's a mess. I no longer have any idea where to start in this series? The PSP one? The PC one?? This new one? Why is it so fucking confusing, it shouldn't be.

7 hours ago, Mkilbride said:

Xseed is as bad as JAST, it seems.

That thread is depressing.

"Corpse Party PC announced for a 2014 release"

"Corpse Party PC announced for a 2015 release"

Ugh. I don't understand. it's in English, it's already got a version on PC, what is taking?

"January 2015: "We're just finishing up some QC, a month or two now."

Then 6 months later they say Corpse Party is one of the hardest projects to date? What? They have plenty of games, far more complex, already ported over and working.

I'm also confused as fuck because they keep saying it won't be the PSP version, then what will it be? We already have the 2011 PC version or so, this is the PSP Remake we were told, and now it's not?

Shit's a mess. I no longer have any idea where to start in this series? The PSP one? The PC one?? This new one? Why is it so fucking confusing, it shouldn't be.

PC and PSP have an almost exact script, minus a few scenes. Plus, the art and VA of the PSP version is far better than BC's doujin art and VA.

On the subject of the PC version, I've heard the main issue is the engine since GrisGris engine is not exactly the nicest thing. It's the same engine that was used to build the original release of CP2, which might be why it's been getting delayed so much.