I am here and my body is ready

Good Evening.

A brief introduction and summary; You can call me Commissar - I'm from Canada and green behind the ears when it comes to visual novels (I've only ever played Umineko, Tears to Tiara and starting Steins:gate)

My favorite genres in books/shows and other forms of literature are comedy, romance, and scifi.

My hobbies include anime, warhammer 40k and Star Wars, as well as long walks on the beach and blamming for insubordination/heresy (refer to diag. A) as well as the Emperor.

Any questions? Refer to diag. A

166365gitsplitta203a202.jpg

Diagram A

(I'm just kidding, I'm actually a nice guy)

tumblr_loumsbPw0m1qa556so1_500.jpg

Ooooh, cool, I finally get to be the first person to respond. Welcome to Fuwanovel! ^_^/>

Also: Play Katawa Shoujo! You know you want to!

Thank ye kindly for the welcome!

And I've heard of Katawa Shoujo and I've thought about it. I have been considering it for quite sometime because I hear it's all the rage when it comes to the thing known as "the feels"

Thank ye kindly for the welcome!

And I've heard of Katawa Shoujo and I've thought about it. I have been considering it for quite sometime because I hear it's all the rage when it comes to the thing known as "the feels"

Oh my, yes, the feels are OVER 9,000 in Katawa Shoujo. It doesn't even matter which girl you choose to go with, there is so much feels. Feels, feels everywhere. Also, it's funny as hell sometimes.

WELCOME HERE :rolleyes:/>

AND I AM WELCOMED. THANK YOU KINDLY.

Oh my, yes, the feels are OVER 9,000 in Katawa Shoujo. It doesn't even matter which girl you choose to go with, there is so much feels. Feels, feels everywhere. Also, it's funny as hell sometimes.

2PHoh.jpg

Yo.. Nice Intro, Just be careful of the True bad asses here.. Ahahaha

No examples since it's hard to think.>

Got it Soldier..

Copy>> The diagram for us to be sure.. And Shout Sir Yes Sir..

sir%20yes%20sir.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1318138273136

As a member of the Commissariat, I serve only the Emperor of mankind and my duty is solely to his will. I do as I see fit gaurdsman, for ...

I am a Commissar. I am empowered to deliver justice wherever I see it lacking. I am empowered to punish cowardice. I am granted the gift of total authority to judge, in the name of the Emperor, on the field of combat.

And thanks for the welcome as well :P!

As a member of the Commissariat, I serve only the Emperor of mankind and my duty is solely to his will. I do as I see fit gaurdsman, for ...

Our turf our rules, If you can't take it just follow the illustrations below.>

get-out-us-military-800x800.jpg

~ "And I'm trying to kick out a new member at the first day.. How devious of me.." -Sparkker

Just don't take anything to heart.. :mellow:

Our turf our rules, If you can't take it just follow the illustrations below.>

get-out-us-military-800x800.jpg

~ "And I'm trying to kick out a new member at the first day.. How devious of me.." -Sparkker

Just don't take anything to heart.. :mellow:/>

It's alright, I am a cold hearted being who can only be thawed by the "hng" moments in doujin and anime.

Do you like BL?

Just judging from your avatar that you are ;)/>

Surprisingly, not at all. I hadn't thought of my avatar in that light at all until you mentioned it haha!

Hello and welcome!

I just did Steins;Gate and it was amazing!.. Good choice!

Enjoy your stay here! ^^

BTW, I really like your banner!.. I love Nisekoi! :)/>

Thanks for the welcomes :D and Nisekoi is fantastic! Happy they announced an anime is in the works for it.

Harroo welcome to the forums!!!

Hope you enjoy with this community

Thank ye kindly, I will do my best to.

no picture response for me, bcuz i dont know the culture 0_0;;

but welcome~

(ps: play little busters)

1258174446643.gif

Oh I totally understand the sentiment, things fly over my head all the time!

And thanks for the welcome.

I second the "play little busters"!

I've watched a bit of the anime that was airing, it was alright. But I've got a list of things I've already got on the list to complete so I don't know how soon I'd get into this one ;-;

A picture explosion in this thread... Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Will do, and I'll be sure to ask then, thank you very much (:

Welcome!,

I hope your body is ready of these forums!!!!

Bro, do you even have to ask? My body was made ready.

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I like your sign, and I'm a Chitoge fan, I hope Raku realizes that she's the best

Hope you have fun around here

Thanks for the greets, and yes, I am also in the Chitoge boat as well. Gorilla strength is best ;D!