Aleister

First of all, remember that I am new here haha

The question I have to do is about the recruitment system ... to begin recruiting for X project, you need to already have a translator on the team before recruiting or can be recruited without the translator?

On the other hand. You who say of Arterial of origins? it's good or bad? It looks good and I was a bit surprised to see that no one has had an eye to pass to English.Shuuya%20Senzaki-from-Arterial%20of%20Or

Soukoku no Arterial is nice. I liked it. Mirai was a great imouto.

And technically you can make recruitment for a project without a translator on board, but it probably won't work out for a variety of reasons. It's also preferable that you translate it yourself instead of relying on someone else. Recruiting is best done when you have something to show, imo. No one wants to waste their time on a project which will probably fail.

2 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Soukoku no Arterial is nice. I liked it. Mirai was a great imouto.

And technically you can make recruitment for a project without a translator on board, but it probably won't work out for a variety of reasons. It's also preferable that you translate it yourself instead of relying on someone else. Recruiting is best done when you have something to show, imo. No one wants to waste their time on a project which will probably fail.

Nice point. Now I begin to understand. Thank you :sachi:

Eushully games are a pain to translate because they are exhaustively long. I really have high respects for those guys at Seiha for translating the game to its entirety as well as many other gameplay VNs I enjoy playing like Bunny Black, Xross Scramble, Daibanchou, and Duel Savior.

If anyone is capable of translating Baldr series with enough motivation, it would be these guys. 

22 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Eushully games are a pain to translate because they are exhaustively long. I really have high respects for those guys at Seiha for translating the game to its entirety as well as many other gameplay VNs I enjoy playing like Bunny Black, Xross Scramble, Daibanchou, and Duel Savior.

If anyone is capable of translating Baldr series with enough motivation, it would be these guys. 

Somebody capable of TLing the Baldr series? Why haven't we harassed given them motivation yet? :illya: