Help with eroges

Juan

I want a good eroge to introduce my girldfriend into.

Yeah I'm serious, it's going to be hard maybe I'll get a slap in the face. So I'll die for eroge (the things that I love)

I want a good story, not a pervert main character, not too long not too short.

Please wish me good luck

12 minutes ago, Juan said:

I want a good eroge to introduce my girldfriend into.

Yeah I'm serious, it's going to be hard maybe I'll get a slap in the face. So I'll die for eroge (the things that I love)

I want a good story, not a pervert main character, not too long not too short.

Please wish me good luck

Hmm Princess Evangile or Clover Days, maybe(?

A newbie in the whole genre, so don't take my word for it.

I believe you should ease her into the visual novel idea with one or two all ages romance works. Or maybe get her the one with the girl in a wheelchair. I believe that one's pretty sweet and caring, even with the 18+ tag.

Nobody likes people who aggressively shoves the things they love into your face. Let your girlfriend encounter your hobbies in a way that's comfortable for her. Introduce her to something like the all-ages version of Princess Evangile or some otome game, and if she wants more, take her further down that road. If she doesn't even want to touch it, respect that.

edit: PE is long, though. Also bishoujo games like PE are basically built to be male power fantasies and wish fulfillment, and very few women manage to get into them. Now that I think about it, maybe something like Gahkthun could work well, if your girlfriend can get into some of the dorkier kinds of fiction. I mean, there's certainly a power fantasy there, but it's largely gender neutral and men and women get into Liarsoft's games in equal measures. 

I want to recommend Saya no Uta.

I understand that it isn't exactly "beginner friendly" but if she can get thru it, she can most likely get thru most other VNs without a problem. Plus the story is heartrendingly sad and beautiful, a pinnacle of what VNs should be like; not afraid to cross boundaries. 

1 hour ago, Orcka said:

I understand that it isn't exactly "beginner friendly" but if she can get thru it, she can most likely get thru most other VNs without a problem. Plus the story is heartrendingly sad and beautiful, a pinnacle of what VNs should be like; not afraid to cross boundaries. 

I don't know about this one

Spoiler

cannibalism, rape, mutilations, sex slavery, human pets, "loli heroine", denpa and a lot of eroge doesnt seem like a good idea for someone that it is new into vns xD 

1 hour ago, Deep Blue said:

I don't know about this one

Hide contents

cannibalism, rape, mutilations, sex slavery, human pets, "loli heroine", denpa and a lot of eroge doesnt seem like a good idea for someone that it is new into vns xD 

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

let his GF figure it out....the hard way :makina::makina::makina::makina::makina::makina::makina::makina::makina:

How about Shuffle!

The story is very slice of life, but its entertaning, the MC isnt too perverted or anything, the fantasy element is quite cool at times and its not a moege.

Of course, like has been stated above, dont try to cram your interests down her throat. (That sounded dirty, but it wasnt meant that way :wahaha: )

Show her an eroge or two, tell her why YOU like it and see how she reacts.

1 hour ago, Orcka said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing

Just now, Dergonu said:

How about Shuffle!

The story is very slice of life, but its entertaning, the MC isnt too perverted or anything, the fantasy element is quite cool at times and its not a moege.

Of course, like has been stated above, dont try to cram your interests down her throat. (That sounded dirty, but it wasnt meant that way :wahaha: )

Show her an eroge or two, tell her why YOU like it and see how she reacts.

Thanks I'll try it

13 hours ago, Orcka said:

U re wrong. If she can get through Euphoria, then other VNs will be easy to get through!

But don t do it, i don t want it to cost you a gf xD