Arkham Horror Tabletop Simulator - Teaching Players Base Game

OriginalRen

If anyone currently owns or is willing to purchase Tabletop Simulator on Steam for $20, please let me know. I will be playing some Arkham Horror in a bit and want to know if anyone is interested in learning how to play! If you aren't familiar with it, it's a game which involves fighting against Lovecraftian beasts while working together as a team.

If you are interested and own the game, let me know in the thread. I'll be checking this spot out for the next hour or so.

6 hours ago, Mugi said:

I don't have the time tonight, but if you plan on doing another teaching session at a later date, I would be more than happy to join :sachi: 

Same for me, having been suckered into owning the game, it is best to try and make use of it. Do note I live on ThE other side of ThE pond, in ThE proper timezone.

6 hours ago, Scorp said:

Mage Knight anyone? :) And I prefer Eldritch Horror.

Eldritch Horror is basically Descent: JITD 2nd edition for Arkham. While I can see the streamline process, it doesn't have as much in depth gameplay as AH. Some people don't like managing all the crap from all the expansions in the original, but I enjoy it.

4 hours ago, Scorp said:

AH is overloaded with all that crap. When we played with all expansions, basically in 5 hours even were not able to reach Dunwich... :) So yes, EH is more plain in some aspect, but I like it more.

Guess I just like it more since I live in MN, so I was able to attend Arkham Nights every year in Roseville.