Member list

Hi

There used to be a list of members that we could browse but I can't find it anymore. I never really used it so I understand why it was removed but I actually need it now.

"" member search doesn't work either, I'd like to know if anyone knows if it is possible to access and how.

Thank you in advance.

2 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

yep in this new ver of the forum is gone (I can't check the user with highest posts count anymore :( ) I don't think there is anyway to see it anymore.

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/search/?type=core_members&sortby=member_posts&sortdirection=desc&page=1 

Just use the search bar on the forums front page and "sort by" -button?

9 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

This version of the forum software really is a hot mess. Something as simple as a members list shouldnt have to be accessed like that. 

We just need a tutorial man.

Even though my spam days are over, I'm still 7th in posts, aww yeah :sachi:  

Also, 2nd worst post:like ratio on the first place, gg :makina: 

And agreed, not having a simple button to click to see the members on the forums is rather odd, considering that's commonplace on the few forums I've gone to.

11 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

Not for the guys who run IPB. I was reading on the official forums about it, and apparently the developers behind it are just like, "Fuck you, tell me one good reason we need it." A lot of people argued the fact that it advertises itself as a "community" based program, but they don't care.

I miss the old shitty pirated version we used to use back in the day

5 hours ago, solidbatman said:

I miss the old shitty pirated version we used to use back in the day

You know, IPB 4 is an incredible website program with a fantastic set of features, and there are many people out there who love it, even to the point that they feel it changed their life, and it disgusts me that there are people who would besmirch its reputation on Fuwanovel. When people go on Fuwanovel and see that it has a shit review, they will automatically assume it is bad and you are depriving them of this wonderful experience. People like you are the worst. It’s terrible that there are people who will probably miss out on an incredible program like IPB 4 because of some asshole. It does not deserve to be rated so low.

Fuck you.