VNs which are so bad they're good again?

Vorathiel

Heyoooha, it's me again.

I'm recently reading Sharin no Kuni, and all that Sekai picking Hoshizora stuff came out... So I just wanted to have some more cancer!*
(translated)

What I mean by this? Basiclly 'so bad that is really enjoyable'. I'm looking for these features:

1) VN must be 'serious' about it's content. Imouto Paradise had a really strange scenes, but it was with tongue-in-cheek, so it's not counting. Sharin and Hoshimemo are serious with content (sometimes really lighthearted, but it's not a comedy per se).

2) VN has to have some really bad, stupid, ridiculous drama. Like in Hoshimemo

Spoiler

1) I left country where I was born so now I every night climb to restricted school roof to look through damaged telescope and see absolutly nothing, but this is helping me remember the sky from my childhood.
2) I was in accident and I loose 75+% of my hearing, so my father stoped being an astronom and I ended fighting with him, because I don't hear and I'm no good for my boyfriend, oh my god, it doesn't make any sense.

Or all those dramas in Sharin, when characters are acting weird, stupid, never using any logic or common sense (Protag is the one who saves a little these routes).

3) Must be cringeworthy. At least one heroine must be dumb, but not just unintelligent, but really, really dumb, can't make any decisions of her own, or be spoiled, or cry a lot for no solid reason, or a lot of sudden 'cutesy' moments (like humming a song, etc.) and so on.

Optional, but nice to see:
4) Loli. I just find loli content alluring and enticing, but at the same time mostly ridiculous, cringeworthy and overall cancer-giving. Chinami and Mare from Hoshimemo are finest examples of this. Hyiori from Imouto Paradise would be on par with them, if not a comedic tone of VN.
5) Incest. The far the perverion goes, the more comicall it is.
6) H scenes with A LOT of embarassment, or A LOT of 'consensual rape'. (Like in Tsukihime (it's not really a spoiler) where protag was acting like a rapist in those h-scenes, but they were consensual. Things like '-be gentle - oh, she asked me to be gentle, it was so arousing that I started pumping harder and harded'. It's hilarious because of that.

I must add that a lot of you probably like Hoshimemo and Sharin (basing on their VNDB grades), but I just couldn't stand them. So badly written titles. For me of course. And that is why I'm asking you to try taking it to your consideration, while giving recommendations. I like cohesive narration, good stories, good characters, and I didn't found any of those in abovementioned titles.

*I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but it's a popular saying right now and just fitted perfectly to what I was traying to say. :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

You literally hate my favorite VN of all time and my least favorite VN of all time. I am so conflicted about this.

Hate is a too strong word. ;)
I do not hate them, I just found them bad written, and thus - funny.

I hate Cartagra.

Also - I read Ikkikoi, but it was 'over the top' comedy. :P And it was bad. 

6 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Muv Luv Extra

You'll come out feeling like a jaded old war veteran once you're done with your first route, if you can get that far. I honestly don't understand how people even managed to end enough routes to realize Muv Luv Unlimited comes in the same package as MLE.

I read Ayanami (best girl in Extra, and in Extra only), Sumika and skipped Meya, then while reading Unlimited I did Miki, then Alternative, then Altered Fable, then Meyia and Chizuru. So I did 100% of Extra. :3
And can;t wait for new release, when I finally would do every 'route' in Unlimited. ^^ I just love these series, Altered Fable is best part. :v

But as with Ikikoi - MabuRabu Extra is a comedy. 

17 minutes ago, Silvz said:

Over the Rainbow. It is terrible, so maybe you'll like it :D

Sounds great! :D Thanks.

2 hours ago, Valmore said:

Sorry, cancer sucks. A friend of mine just lost her teenage daughter to cancer. Maybe a bit of an overreaction on my part but still, I just don't find it too funny...

Cancer literally makes people wither away which is sad to watch but the adjective is very descriptive. What would be a better word?

11 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Huniepop. That shit is cancer incarnate, but it's so addicting, you'll find yourself losing sleep just listening to a special red-haired girl in that game. :wahaha: 

It's not, the game is designed overall to be a clever fanservice coup upon the player. I followed it on a Youtube gameplay, instead of buying it, but looked appealing enough. All in all, it's your modern-day mahjong/pachinko/gambling game with a fanservice reward, I believe those games were popular over Japan once upon a time. As in, win a game and we'll give you this naughty pic as a reward. Also, HuniePop gets hilarious sometimes, especially with some girls like Beli and Aiko... you probably know what I'm talking about.

Also, isn't Sharin no Kuni overrated as hell?

empress´s closed game is my eternal no1, since it disappointed me in pretty much every regard.
dont expect anything great or thrilling at all, dont get your hopes up for sth that feels erotic, dont anything as its such a bad title it could be a parody/moege of sorts if it werent for its supposed to be serious approach :/