https://arcadeotic.wixsite.com/euphemictl

Our discord server: https://discord.gg/hmgnfvu

Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo- Translation Project

X9KP7jq.jpg

Title: Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shouojo | 美少女万華鏡 ―呪われし伝説の少女―

Developer: ωstar (Omega Star)

Official Site: http://www.omega-star.jp/

VNDB Link: https://vndb.org/v8038

Note: This is originally from the Finnish translation, however, as I go through translating the title, I will look through the script in Japanese as well

Description

Onogami Shigehiko, a teacher at an all-girls school, is a man of love - of love towards beautiful young girls - and to this day he has managed to keep this hidden from those around by playing as Mr. Serious.

From the fear of losing his beloved career as a teacher, he has had to abstain from crossing the line with any of his students until now.

...Indeed, until now, until he met Kagarino Kirie, a mysterious girl of stunning beauty - it is this meeting that finally derails him into crossing that line, a line that was better left not crossed.

OP

Spoiler

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Legend

Well, this was a little earlier than hoped, but either way, here it is.

Anyways, this project started about 5 weeks ago, when I thought about breaking into the translation scene. This has been a passion project for the whole time, doing this by myself.

Honestly, this is a good title in terms of nukige, and I've enjoyed it and the rest of the series immensely.

I've been doing updates in my wordpress weekly, and so have I in my Fuwa Blog. Either way, this has just been a regular passion project, which I've been doing in silence, but I thought that now would be a good place to bring it to light, fully.

That's basically it, all things considered. Origin here.

The Team

Translation

- Arcadeotic

TLC

Fukukaze

Editing

- ApocRage

- ocdc

QC

- Einstein9029

- Nanon

Proofreading

- Forgetful Frank

- MajorPopinFresh

Progress

TL: 100%

Edited: 100%

QC: 100%

Proofreading: 100%

Complete Patch Download Link: https://arcadeotic.wixsite.com/euphemictl/single-post/2018/10/09/Bishoujo-Mangekyou-A-Girls-Cursed-Legend

1 hour ago, Narcosis said:

Nice to see someone passionate about this title. I wish you best of luck with the translation.

You're recruiting, but haven't even wrote anything about who you need and for what? :makina:

Wordpress site has that info.

Editor [1 or 2]

JPN to EN TLC [1 or 2]

Proofreading [1 or 2] (FI to EN,  JPN to EN)

QC [1 or 2]

9 hours ago, FuryTomic said:

This seems quite interesting. How long would you say on average it will take to play through the visual novel? I'm looking forward to see a finalized patch of this! ^^

this question is pretty difficult to answer, because when excluding the time spend on (irresistible urges) fapping, than it´s a short reading experience, if not... well.. might take you awhile longer then. found it nowhere to be as nonsensual as Katsute Shoujo Datta Kimi e, means even without constantly sqeezing ones genitals there´s still enough dept to the story/cast to deem it a good and entertaining read for in between.

I think you've mixed up the role of what an editor does.  An editor refines the writing by cleaning up redundancies and making the text read more smoothly in English.  I'm not quite sure what role you're actually trying to fill with the position you currently call "editor".

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I haven't heard of the original Finnish translator, whom said he'll give me the tools

I haven't heard of that fellow in over a month, so I'll just put this here in case he doesn't respond in due time

I'll be looking for a singular hacker, if you have such expertise, I'd be really happy if you could help me out, as I have zero experience in that field. 

Thank you very much.

Update 13: Revamped the progress bar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress: 4 script files/8 script files completed | 5th one 69% done

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'll get ahold of my applicants

If you still want to apply, give me a holler within this week